Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE THREAD VERSION 2.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did any of you steal my bike???

black cannondale bad boy, yellow bars.. stole near glebe/ultimo

holler if you see it !

got the last one back, lets see if i can make it two

Had a bike taxed from Syd uni once. About 6 months later on George St this dero on my bike came straight up and started talking to me. Dude had bought it from Happy Hockers in the Cross, still had the receipt on him.

I'd already replaced it with a better bike so just fixed it up and gave it to a needy kid....., who let it rust away in his garage.

/mediocre story, bro!

Yeah still copping it over here. Some dickheads were on tele last night, or night before, with footage of them poking a great white - then it got angry and they wondered why?

Fuckin' drongos.

The one last week down here, the fuckin' heroes threw it fish heads and shit from the boat. Clever stuff.

Don't know man. My homie got taken in March last year (RIP Peter). Since then I just walk on the beach, haven't been in the water since. Then you see these fucknuts trying to antagonise them.

Most family blokes I know have stopped surfing, heaps of crew buying boats instead because they still love the ocean.

It's a bit of a weird vibe to be honest. It's their ocean though. We just swim in it.

I'm sorry to hear that. Some of my mates had a friend taken, it's getting all to real. I stopped surfing a while back when it was one attack a week. I hope they don't go down the path of cullings should try the nets or the electromagnetic fields.

Heard its a pretty intense summer and without the beach/surfing must be tough.