Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE THREAD VERSION 2.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn it, have not been here for months.

Anyway long story short I found an old stash of Source magazines. Like from 96-98 I'd say there's %95 of the cunts. Anybuyers out there? Holla at old man myway

Also while I'm here fuck Kochy, and Tippett and the Crows and Port Adelaide-fuck all u cunts

That's not very nice brickman, I would swap that shit out in a heartbeat even throw in a 6 pack to sweeten the deal. PM me if u serious about prices.

An 80-year-old Catholic priest has made a brief appearance in the Perth Magistrates Court accused of biting off the ear of another priest.

Thomas Byrne was not required to plead to a charge of causing grievous bodily harm to 81-year-old Thomas Smith.

It is alleged Father Byrne bit off Father Smith's ear as they fought over a parking space at their unit complex in Dianella last month.

The case was adjourned until next month so the defence can receive a further report on Father Smith's injuries.

The defence also wants a psychiatrist to look at the video of Father Byrne's interview with police.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-07/ear-biter-priest-appears-in-court/4415204