Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE THREAD VERSION 2.0

Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD

MyWay: I hear you, but still, can't blame a fan for having a little faith! I still believe Primus is an idiot.

AND! We will beat Essendon this weekend. It's Port Adelaide, on a religious weekend, we fucking love church.

That, my friend, is sound reasoning.

I asked my mates over at sportsbet.com

Head to head

Essendon $1.25

Port $3.90

And that, my friend, is sound reasoning

Freos paying $2.20 and Glongs paying $2.60, could be worth throwing $10-20 down?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cats at 2.60 is worth a tenner.

I never make rational decisions though.

Yeah I lived in a 'soccer' country for a year once, fukn sucked. And waking up at rando hours to watch games was mega lame, 'yeah babe, I'm just gonna set the alarm for 3:30am so I can watch the game'. Also AFL.com.au is the fukn shittest website ever and if ya OS and try to watch any of the vids or whatever good luck to ya.

Protester - betting with emotion, and on ones team is never a good idea.

did you guys play footy in highschool? were you jocks?

I've been known to knock around with a few balls.

Love footy. Love cricket. Love beer.

Unashamedly a bogan but far from a jock.

I don't have high school issues... I hope Swindle can one day work through his.

• Like 1

I asked my mates over at sportsbet.com

Head to head

Essendon $1.25

Port $3.90

And that, my friend, is sound reasoning

Freos paying $2.20 and Glongs paying $2.60, could be worth throwing $10-20 down?

I'd probably steer clear of all those games.

My multi for this week -

West coast

Magpies

North -79.5

St Kilda -55.5

Don't rate North or the Saints to blow out the new teams.

Swindle-I was a state champion bong ripper, I also ran from police, rap sprayed the town from my place to my dealers place, skateboarded and played basketball, not really a jock

Karl-If I had to pick a team that's going to slide way the fuck down from 2011 it'd have to be the saints. I think North can make the 8 this year as long as nothing stupid happens or they don't get caned with injuries.

There also seems to be some stupid hype around Freo now too. I know they just beat the Cats after they were gifted 3 50 metre penalties but c'mon.

Eagles are paying like $16 to win the flag, Freo is paying 18???? Even Sydney is paying over 20 and I'd back them over Freo anyday.

Also props to fick manning for beating that bald american cunt. I don't bet on surfing bet I was thinking of putting a few quid on parko and the baldman, good thing I didn't

you guys just seem really really into it thats all

I don't have high school issues... I hope Swindle can one day work through his.

tumblr_lnf22x8KFk1qg4xlz.gif

you guys just seem really really into it thats all

Yeah it's the start of the season. People who had a shit 2011 can get all excited and hope for some awesome ascent up the ladder in the new year. I also don't watch cricket so in the off season the only sport I watch is UFC and they can be less than 1 a month. The start of footy season also brings in the start of some serious drinking, and isn't that what we all really want?

Swindle-I was a state champion bong ripper, I also ran from police, rap sprayed the town from my place to my dealers place, skateboarded and played basketball, not really a jock

Karl-If I had to pick a team that's going to slide way the fuck down from 2011 it'd have to be the saints. I think North can make the 8 this year as long as nothing stupid happens or they don't get caned with injuries.

There also seems to be some stupid hype around Freo now too. I know they just beat the Cats after they were gifted 3 50 metre penalties but c'mon.

Eagles are paying like $16 to win the flag, Freo is paying 18???? Even Sydney is paying over 20 and I'd back them over Freo anyday.

Also props to fick manning for beating that bald american cunt. I don't bet on surfing bet I was thinking of putting a few quid on parko and the baldman, good thing I didn't

Norths draw should gift them a spot in the 8 provided they beat the teams they should. Play both GWS and Gc twice. Had them beating Essendon in round 1. That was a huge game for them to lose really. Basically an 8 point game given where both lists are at and expected to finish.

Swindle - I am really really into the footy/betting/supercoach. Much more so than graffiti. When I was a teen not so much.

Port gave it a swing, lapse in the second Q was inexcusable - but for the first time in a few years, they kept fighting. Worth watching.

Freo losing to Sydney... hahahahhahahahahahahhaa.

WHUT? North play GWS and GC FUKN TWICE? That's 16 points basically handed to them, shitcunts. I like a punt but never got into the supercoach thing, I waste enough time on other dumb shit already.

Protestor, sorry to say it but your shit team got beaten by the LEAST accurate kicking team in the whole league right now, my team, the Bombers. They managed to kick 14.20 last week and 15.16 this week, who knows what they'll do next week. If they could improve their accuracy they could be a much more serious threat and close the door on the opposition much quicker. In other news fuck Fremantle and anyone who supports them and lets hope and pray that the Cats manage to get it over the Hawks this Monday

west coast eagles, fuck you all, eat shit and die.

/havent seen an AFL game for 9 months.

None of what you say is wrong, but I was more impressed with them compared to last year. Round two last year, if they'd gone down by four goals at the half - you may as well turn off the fuckin' TV. I like to them still giving it everything up to the last bell.

@Crime: Your boys smashed Melbourne by 108.

North looking like screwing my multi.

Happy with how the dogs are travelling all things considered. We've been competitive in all our games so far. Won't get results until we fix our forward line.

Another brilliant day of football, thank you AFL expansion for wasting everyones time.

Karl I feel for ya dude, I'm a bombersman and I've always had a soft spot for the other westside crew but I feel that after playing finals for so many years, and losing a 'marquee player' like Barry, your premiership window is closed for a while. Time to regroup and rebuild.

In other news, fuck West Coast, Hawthorn, Carlton and Collingwood. In a perfect world none of these chunts will make the top 4, however in these awful times we live in I can almost predict that that will be the top 4 this year

Yeah we'll be shit for a while. I have faith in some of the kids though. Reckon this year will be our lowest finish in the rebuild (hopefully) (Probably not)

In other news... The line in the GWS game has been set at 105.5

In other awesome super dope news, Hawks lost to Cats-AGAIN, suffer in ya jocks ya eastern suburb toff cunts. Also my mates once got caught bombing by Jeff Kennett. 6am after a huge night, bombing on the way home and hear 'do you boys really think you should be doing that?'. Look up and its Jeff, they laughed, told him to fuck off and that Hawks suck ass.

Awesometruecoolstory Onerism