Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE THREAD VERSION 2.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: THE AUSTRALIA MEAT UP/WHATEVER ELSE ; ) THREAD VERSION 2.0

, if ya down with aussie hip hop give it a suss.

Some great bars

'I teach mic's, call me a teacher, if life was a piece then (inaudible) pressed the delete bar''

'to the kings watch out I'm bout to snatch your phone here's a picture of me shitting on my camera phone"

'getting high, was racking IGA everyday to stay alive, track sides, stay fresh till the day I die"

'you're more toy than the prize in the happy meal"

'I'm not a racist, just got pride for my country, on the other hand I'm still thinking phones and money every time I see a curry, yeeeeeeeeeeahhh, Paki, Paki, Paki hunting, Paki dogs"

'kids having a laugh throwing rocks at glass, these days kicking cunts off the overpass, into cars, fucking smoking shards"

'You can find me at Moomba sitting on a bench with Freddy Krueger sitting on a bench sipping on a Cougar"

:rolleyes:

JMT last night... turned up late, missed Kerser performing

'getting high, was racking IGA everyday to stay alive, track sides, stay fresh till the day I die"

Chuckle.gif

^^ After his effort in the Aussie Steel thread i hope not!

On a side note 360 vs. Kerser december 17th in Melbourne, should be a giant LOL.

istockphoto_5942840-american-sign-l.jpg

So yeah, contentious topic and there's no list that could ever satisfy everyone but for my 2 cents

-No Mist, Armed, Nack, Saipan, Lems, Amuck, Exit n Seiz, Epick, Naste, Rank, Plot, Blex, High5 from Perth, Dash, Shime, Pubes, Dorps and I'm sure there's a few others that slip my mind

http://www.complex.com/art-design/20...iti-writers#19

They put Damet n Fusion together, why not Tame/New2 and Merda/Duel? Opinions, rants, speeches, discussion?

i dunno, i mean it wasnt great but it wasnt totally horrible either.

MyWay, i totally agree "there's no list that could ever satisfy everyone", because it all boils down to personal opinion.

When making such a list i would automatically disregard anyone who isn't currently still active(exceptions if they've passed), only because i find it hard to be the greatest if you did a bunch of dope shit 10 years ago and nothing else since.

It would of been much better as top 25 greatest writers of certain decades, or certain types of graffiti etc

Also what i meant to post about originally was that track posted by BroadyBoyz, is a prime example why i HATE aus hip hop.

i thought it wasnt bad because my expectations for complex are so low at this point. i'm happy they recognized a lot of older people and even care about australia at all.

I'd never read complex until these 25 best writers lists started coming out, looks like some hipster/scene shit that I hate. Overall it wasn't a hella bad list but some people def deserve to be on that list, and yeah maybe a top 25 for each decade woulda been better. In my eyes Rank, Dash, Shime, Mist, The Hype twins (they deserve a fukn medal for what they've done for this scene, and breaking/oz hip hop in general), and definitely Dorps n Pubes deserve to be on that list.

i didnt realise graffiti was a popularity contest.. and im pretty sure that 90% of the writers on that list didnt give a fuck about being / getting on the list anyway..

You could also make a case for Ivo. Got up a heap for a while there. Probably the first guy to be influenced in Aus by that european style of simple graffiti too. Kept it relatively original though which is key. Released magazines etc.

Was a dick on this forum however.

You could also make a case for Ivo. Got up a heap for a while there. Probably the first guy to be influenced in Aus by that european style of simple graffiti too. Kept it relatively original though which is key. Released magazines etc.

Was a dick on this forum however.

Dunno how much Ivo did in QLD, but I know for a fact that Dorps killed the lines and highways up there. Ivo did do a few trains but I think Dorps n Pubes have got him covered for numbers and style. Many moons ago, like over a decade now I was fukn trashed, having done an allnighter taking pharmaceuticals and dancing like I was in an epileptic fit, when in the morning I walked past Etihad, or Colonial as it was known and I looked over the bridge and shitload of Pubes n Dorps, including at least 1 door to door each and a top to bottom AKM. They'd fukn flogged it, and also 1, only 1 Ivo panel.

so you're saying you took enough intoxicants to have possibly imagined this whole thing? :lol:

I'm sure my memories are slightly 'off colour' but I didn't imagine the WHOLE thing. I remember trying to wake my brain up to look at panels