Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ASER1NE

TRUST ME ITS A DOPE POST

Guest NATO

that dave sticker at the start just kills it,dope character and wicked handstyle. Everything looked wack in comparison. :)

Guest imported_Europe

Dope post with a twist... shaken, not stirred.

Guest hushwon

:D twist...one of my all time favorites..dope shit man..post more twist:D

Guest o.g.sofa1

word up!!!!!

bump for TWIST AND MASEO BLOW THIS SCENE!!!!!!!1:idea:

TWIST ROCK ALWAYS GOT THE GOODS!!<----BUMP... NE MORE MASEO STUFF?? LIKE HIS SHIT CUZ HE KEEPS SHIT SIMPLE.. AINT OUT THERE FOR NO ONE BUT HIMSELF.. TRUE CHARACTERISTICS COME FROM WITHIN.. BIG UPS CHIEF KEEP IT FLOWING....:D :D :D

TWIST IS FRESH DONT GET ME WRONG, BUT AS A REAL DEAL NYC WRITER I DO HAVE TO SAY, HE IS ONE OF THE MOST OVER RATED WRITERS OF OUR TIME. I VE SEEN HIM BLOW UP HARD SINCE AT LEAST 1991 WHEN HE CAME OUT IN A THRASHER MAG WITH PHASE 2 ETC, ALL THE WAY ON UP TO PRESENT. AND I JUST LAST YEAR VISITED SAN FRAN ONLY TO BE INCREDIBLY DISA POINTED. I DID NOT SEE ANY OF THE PEOPLE I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE, AND DO U SUBURBAN GRAFFITI WRITERS IN YOUR PLUSH HOUSES OUT IN MIDDKE AMERICA WANNA KNOW WHY???? BECAUSE I , JUST LIKE YOU WHERE BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WAS LIVIN THRU THE GRAFF MAGS, ,, OPEIN UP SCRIBBLE EVERY ISSUE AND SEING MUCH TWIST SHIT THINKIN, " OH, IM FRIM NYC, THESE GUYS ARE KILLIN SHIT IN CALI,,,, OBVIOSLY!!!!" , WRONG YO FELLAS , IF YOUR GONNA COME TO NY AND BOMB , AT LEAST HAVE YOUR OWN BACKYARD ON LOCK.

Guest Pinche Hoto

Damn that twist, josh wall is excellente

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this