Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

mosluggo --what kind of dog is that?

Reefer --5 dogs! Damn man. That's crazy.

My girlfriend is sitting next to me watching videos of Frenchies on her computer.

I want one of these next:

So we can do this:

Instead my dog does this from time to time:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Earl-Siberian Husky, He's a good dude other than he acts like a bitch sometimes because hes spoiled rotten

4558511153_d430263baa_b.jpg

Last picture ill post

I got a new camera and am slowly figuring out how to use it. Opinions welcome

4560617105_86c97b8b86_b.jpg

Gorgeous dog. My dog is half husky/golden lab and she's a spoiled bitch too. Think it might be a husky thing?

Hey fellers! You guys got some pretty cool dogs.

I'm looking into buying an Australian Cattle dog. Anyone have any personal experience with them? From what I've read they seem fucking awesome.

I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this

Gorgeous dog. My dog is half husky/golden lab and she's a spoiled bitch too.

If you don't spoil your pets, you shouldn't be a pet owner. I think that is a good rule to live by when it comes to that. I'm not talking about buying them expensive clothes and bedding, but more so with affection and diet.

I see a lot of people in my area with pitbulls. It pisses me off when I see how they handle them. It's like they got the dog just to show how tough they are as a human. An animal should never be used as a mucho macho accessory. It's no wonder why people in my neighborhood are afraid of dogs. Too many people raising dogs to be assholes.

I have friends with pits and they spoiled them properly and raised them right. They're great dogs, and will still protect and serve when the time calls.

If you don't spoil your pets, you shouldn't be a pet owner. I think that is a good rule to live by when it comes to that. I'm not talking about buying them expensive clothes and bedding, but more so with affection and diet.

I see a lot of people in my area with pitbulls. It pisses me off when I see how they handle them. It's like they got the dog just to show how tough they are as a human. An animal should never be used as a mucho macho accessory. It's no wonder why people in my neighborhood are afraid of dogs. Too many people raising dogs to be assholes.

I have friends with pits and they spoiled them properly and raised them right. They're great dogs, and will still protect and serve when the time calls.

I can't stand those people. As a pit owner myself, and seeing how sweet and intelligent they are, I don't understand why people would WANT to raise them to be nothing but fighters. Shit, my dog is afraid of cats.

Also, the people that immediately crop their ears and bob their tails piss me off. I can understand the tail bobbing to an extent, like when a dog is actually injuring themselves because of happy tail, but realistically it isn't needed.

My last photos of this guy were puppy photos, he's much bigger now and he's all about the ninja turtle from the ice cream truck. His favorite song is the ice cream truck music with the synthesized hand claps.

NEWTY.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0122_01.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

it's funny, she fluffs the pillow part of her bed, and if she lays on cold ground she'll go get her blanket out of her crate and pull it to where she is gonna lay down and then she'll lay down on it.

she loves following you around, and sitting right next to you, and if you pet her she'll lay down and stay by you forever.

i find it funny if i watch tv she'll watch it, i was watching a hockey game the other week, sitting around and she came by sat down i was petting her, and i looked down and noticed her actually following the game wherever the puck went she watched, now that i noticed that... i see it even more often if i watch t.v.

shes a spoiled princess.;) haha

she is real elegant too, i'll try to snap a photo of it but whenever she lays down she'll cross her paws, and outside she'll lay right near the walk way elegant like almost telling people and other dogs "i am the master of this domain, this is my kingdom" :lol:

and earl i agree with you, if you dont spoil and love your pets to death you shouldn't have em.

tumblr_kpip4wMlg91qzv1dxo1_400.jpg

^^^^^ NOT MY DOG. I don't usually like dogs but I think Shiva Inu dogs

are kinda neat. When i have a big enough place i may think on getting one

^^^Shiba Inu's are adorable, yet feisty dogs.

@boat- Princess Annie is a boss!!!!

Here's the spoiled baby that turned 2 saturday and got a donut.

P1130560.jpg

P1130569.jpg

P1130562.jpg

He's got a smile that you can't miss. When he tries to be intimidating, it just looks cute because he still looks like a pup.

yeah i cant remember right now but angel eyes is actually of two common pantry items. but great pictures everyone.

Anyone here know about giving your dog salt? I was told it's good to give them a little when you notice them licking a lot. I know they lick us to get salt off our skin, so how much is a good amount to give them, and how often? I don't want my dog having a sodium induced heart attack.

Need some help:

Whenever its thundering my dog bugs out. He's mad old and he got hit by a car when he was younger so im guessing loud ass noises scare the shit out of him. He starts breathing mad hard. Whats the best thing to do to calm this dude down?

Need some help:

Whenever its thundering my dog bugs out. He's mad old and he got hit by a car when he was younger so im guessing loud ass noises scare the shit out of him. He starts breathing mad hard. Whats the best thing to do to calm this dude down?

ayo son, my black lab (11 years old) does this shit, mad slobbering, breathing heavy shaking like crazy.. but only during thunderstorms, if it's just pouring he doesn't care. but when that thunder/lightning comes in, he's cowering under shit and bugging out.. he never got hit by a car or anything, we thought lightning struck near him or some shit.

Need some help:

just pet him and be encouraging. he's just nervous. just be reassuring

Yeah, my sister's dog (RIP Ramses) used to go ape shit during thunderstorms, or on New Years/4th of July during fireworks...nothing you can do really