west coast oontz thread

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i used to live in san fransisco, there was a dope ass burrito spot on like 19th and fulsom called el faro. that shit still there? can anybody vouch for the dopeness of said spot?

Breakfast burrito from there this morning....legit.

Guest 50million

el castillito on 17th and mission is the bomb. cheapest place.

Vallerta on 24th and treat is theeeeeeeeee best. best grilled veggie burrito, chimichangas, pretty cheap too.

el farlito 24th and mission is always great. used to be open til 3am.

el tarro on 18th and valencia is aiiight.

one reason why i miss the city.

you know sf shows you the most fucking awesome hospitality.

I know you're right girl. I couldn't even really get anyone to understand how cool everyone was. And its not like you are all the same type of people either. Everyone is different but still gets along real well.

Trixie girl.. Holla at me.

Haha..

that's it, im going to molotovs to find her. im gonna give her your number.

damn, im like the best wing woman ever! i even found a fat girl for caligula that night.

Find her Suki. She'll probably let me live with her, maybe be my sugar momma.

And Suki is the best wing woman ever. She has mad jedi mind tricks.

that's it, im going to molotovs to find her. im gonna give her your number.

damn, im like the best wing woman ever! i even found a fat girl for caligula that night.

That's good Suki, I'm glad it worked out for him. Chief-tan was not cuttin it with a selection of ladies big or small....my bad.

BTW

I bumped into Mr. Adam Jackson today, we had a beer and chopped it up for a bit. No matter what has been said on here, he comes across as a friendly and reasonable dude. He still lurks on here occasionally and mentioned that the 420 BBQ looked like fun. He has no resentment or hard feelings towards 12oz for what went down.

That's good Suki, I'm glad it worked out for him. Chief-tan was not cuttin it with a selection of ladies big or small....my bad.

BTW

I bumped into Mr. Adam Jackson today, we had a beer and chopped it up for a bit. No matter what has been said on here, he comes across as a friendly and reasonable dude. He still lurks on here occasionally and mentioned that the 420 BBQ looked like fun. He has no resentment or hard feelings towards 12oz for what went down.

That's weird, me and you were talking about this Monday night. I wouldn't mind meeting him one day.

Adam, if you're reading this and you want to come to one of our future BBQs/AA meetings/elective surgery parties/hockey clinics, let me or someone else know.

I couldn't even really get anyone to understand how cool everyone was. And its not like you are all the same type of people either. Everyone is different but still gets along real well. [/size]

Trixie girl.. Holla at me.

Haha..

THIS WOULD NOT BE THE WAY IN ELGAY

JUS' SAYIN'

sorry for capslocko

That's weird, me and you were talking about this Monday night. I wouldn't mind meeting him one day.

Adam, if you're reading this and you want to come to one of our future BBQs/AA meetings/elective surgery parties/hockey clinics, let me or someone else know.

Ya, it was weird. I went to wash my hands came back and he was sitting at the bar next to my seat, had to say what's up and tell him I was from 12oz. I guess he got called out at Panchovilla by some other people as well.

I don't know how I feel about chilling with him at BBQ's, but it was interesting to talk with him briefly and get his side of things in person.

Park party?

We talked about this when I was in SF and I get the feeling that a lot LA cats want to be anonymous. But I would be down.

i would be down but yeah some L.A. cats would not go for this. if happens cool if not oh well. And IOU we still got to hit some freight spots soon son... I just rolled up on by UP Police at the Downtown spot

wait, you randomly met adam, dude from adam's block?

Yup, he sat next to me at the bar and I recognized him. Interesting conversation for the most part, then again he was in court testifying as a witness in a GTA case earlier this week...

sooooooo yes, he hasn't stopped snitchin and that is something to consider.

i would be down but yeah some L.A. cats would not go for this. if happens cool if not oh well. And IOU we still got to hit some freight spots soon son... I just rolled up on by UP Police at the Downtown spot

Either way dude we should chill. On my out from L.A. there were at least 150 cars layed-up in this one spot.

It was insane.

Downtown is burnt like a mother fucker.

It's funny cuz I think the dudes who would be cool on here would meet up, just not with random cats.

wut?

He was playing with his phone alot...I should have known he was updating his twitter...:lol:

-Chatting with a member of 12 ounce prophet over beers @21stamendment.about 21 hours ago from Zannel

-My lunch date is running late. No worries. 12 ounce prophet keeping me company. Never thought I'd say that out loud @adamsblockabout 21 hours ago from Tweetie

-@adamjackson

wait. You're having a beer with the guys who caused the camera to shutdown? WTF? Sleeping with the enemy?

-@adamsblock

lol. There are a few members of 12oz that didn't like the camera but not everyone hated it or caused the threats.about 21 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to adamsblock