.o0[NFL 2009 Pt II]0o.

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference being?

The Pat's recorded walkthrough(s) do you know what that even is? I used to watch the walkthroughs the opposing team would have right before we played them. It didn't do shit as far as your blocking assignments and such on the field, you still have to execute.

Using performance enhancers trumps that. Obviously. One player, the entire team. Really doesn't make a difference. They, him, it cheated.

I'm also not resolving the Patriots of what they did. I'm just saying you can't cry about something the other team is doing, when you're doing the same thing.

• Like 1

Ah, forgot about the signal calling part.

A little different.

The point I was making was that all of the parties involved were cheating in some way shape or form. Which made the cheating accusation funny, to me.

I also for some strange reason hate the Chargers. I can't even explain why. So this also strikes me in a very humorous way because of that hatred.

Yea for some reason a lot of people feel that way about the chargers. And like you said, most of em can't explain why. It cant be a jealousy thing because thy havent got a ring yet ao im not sure what it could be. I get it tho. I have the same feeling towards the pats n steelers cause they knock us outta the play offs so much. I absolutely hate cutler too but that's cause he's a whiney lil bitch.

Yo I'm not even mad at that steelers/titans game

it was about as exciting as a football game can get and will go down in history as a top ten epic games

returning superbowl champs on season opener against longstanding bitter decision rivalry (where they got straight up embarassed) on home field have a tie game all 4 quarters goes into overtime and is basically decided on a coin toss and a blocked kick that took out your star player for a potential 5 games. Titans lost, but the bar was set very high, and most teams can't even do that on steelers home turf.

Now if the steelers can come back to Nashville and avenge the complete disrespectfully beatdowns that happened last year? I very much doubt that.

And I hope jay cutler kills this year

I hooked that guy up in the offseason when he was in college ;)

And I hope jay cutler kills