N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
niggas get they dap and props

but thats my 2cent

i give props to mad heads that can def burn.-

but to me handstyle has always been a NYC staple (im sayin...burn a wall then sign it like a toy?)

now and days kids try to hyperspace themselves into wildstyle without mastering the basics, thats why they handstyle is weak.

once again no offense .

so wavey

its like theres two alternate realities in graffiti.

On the one hand theres this whole world of toys and new/young writers and their scene

with their own respected crews and action and stories to tell which is going on outside but completely invisible to anyone but themselves.

and then the one on here where older writers are "keeping it real" and continuing the graffiti

scene of yesteryear on the internet through the exchange of flicks and whatever else.'

the future is now and i must say its pretty wierd

just an observation...

the futures lookin like melted shit my gerber..if it were lookin decent ..niggas wouldnt be tellin you about "keeping it real" or havin to put up old pix because nothing new is worth my eyesight or right click left click joint fluids

Dont hate on Bein. He Good.

You look closely there is Euro Tag over that Ead.

Bein had every right to take the spot.

my guy i dont see shit over the ead throw up ...whaterver u lookin at does not give this bein shit an excuse to go over the ead ..thats some thirsty shit to press ya face against the wall and find a faded tag no one can see so u can have an excuse to blam over some shit thats been around for over 10 years..what would you rather ride by and see that bein shit or that classic old ead?

press your face to see a faded tag? Ead was ragged and is fare game. an thats just based on obvious evidence, not to mention there coulda been 4 more tags under the bein for all we know[/color]

the funny thing is if it were a map throw up or someone u didnt like over one of them pieces u love puttin up that had a marker tag in it your whole story would change up..i dont give a fuck if euro nipped the ead the whole ead was still visibly rockin the shit coulda been left alone or atleast fixed by deci its been there for over 10 years no toys have touched it.. and at that the nigga rolls with deci who fucks with ead ..deci should taught the nigga something or cleaned that nip fuck wants to see that bein shit there..id much rather roll by the ead

the funny thing is if it were a map throw up or someone u didnt like over one of them pieces u love puttin up that had a marker tag in it your whole story would change up..i dont give a fuck if euro nipped the ead the whole ead was still visibly rockin the shit coulda been left alone or atleast fixed by deci its been there for over 10 years no toys have touched it.. and at that the nigga rolls with deci who fucks with ead ..deci should taught the nigga something or cleaned that nip fuck wants to see that bein shit there..id much rather roll by the ead

`cmon my landlord, you cant even leave the house to roll by from what people keep saying on here . dnno what hat all about but hey ////// believe dat, i like old fillins like ead as much as you do , but when shit is raggamuffinned and the person dnt come back to fix it , how the fuck u gnna sit home on the computer and get anal irritant ? stop complanin and get on the horn and call someone , u love knowing every writer on earth from 1990 -1999 :rolleyes:

gimme a break , yea it wack but 3 other people also agreed it was raggd b4 you claomed it was a faded tag no one could see . cheer up bud , aint the ennd of the world .

hey , why not argue about it all day :lol:

devils advocate here again, but it looks like ead was ragged by euro , no one cares about that? pic on the guy doin mega work right now ? ead wasnt fixin his ragged spot so he might as well get it before some toy like map gets the spot[/color]

yo man that ead has been there for at least 15 years bein rolls with deci

deci is down with eads crew if anything nigga should have fixed eads shit as a sign of respect

niggas is only out for self I guess no loyalty no real respect for the game you dont get it and you wont with your avocation of the devil........