N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

mrscratchy.jpg

the all city kitty......GOT MORE UPS THEN A LOT OF YOU TOY FUCKS........kbcats all day...SCRATCH YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT PUSSY....MEOOOOOOW.........TURN YOU SO-CALLED DAWGS TO LITTLE PISS ON THE RUG PUPS......KBMOTHERFUCKINCEE.......NEW YORK IS OURS ...."GET UP , GET OUT , AND GET SOMETHING"......BANG BANG GANG.....FREE KILLA OVAL....V.O.P.......................

fore still deaded this fill after nova called fore n deaded tha beef ...
GET OFF FORE'S COCK DICK RIDER.........NIGGA'S DONT GOT SHIT TO POST SO THEY TALK SHIT ON THE NET....YOU GO OVER ME AND SEE HOW QWICK YOU GOT LIKE 40 GUNS ON 206 READY TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING FAT FACE OFF PUSSY....FORE DONT WANT IT AND YOU SURE DONT WANT IT....STAY ON YOUR BLOCK YOU FUCKING NO BODY....DONT BE MAD UPS IS HIRING....BETTER DUCK KBC IS FIRING....DONT BE THE NEXT DEAD WRITER...YOU KNOW HOW WE DO.....................STOP BE A INTER NET GANGSTER AND GO GET SOME FUCKING UPS........THE ONLY NIGGA FROM YOUR LITTLE TEAM DOING ANY THING IS KILLA QUEZ.................KEEP BIGGING UP JEK YA POPS.......LIKE HE EVEN FUCKS WITH YOU....YOU A LAME WITH NO NAME....................Y.P. ALL DAY....V.O.P. ALL DAY K.B.C. ALL DAY...............TG...WHO..........LOL.................TOYS KEEP RIDING THE NOVA COCK......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fore still deaded this fill after nova called fore n deaded tha beef ...

CANT KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH...LIKE YOUR GIRL CANT KEEP MY DICK OUT HER ASS OH MY BAD WHAT GIRL ...LOL YOU FAT FUCKING TOY................RIDING FORE'S COCK LIKE HE EVEN KNOW'S YOU..............GO GET SOME UP'S.....BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME......MORE THEN FAMOUS..REMEMBER THAT....................

Guest sonny chiba

u kids never learn,shut the fuck up and stop talkin bout guns and shit,go dry behind your ears and comeback when u a lil older,fuck this ny thread bullshit,got me reading this nonsence like i give a fuck,like a car accident

Quite honestly, Mizer has a lot more variety and style then Nova. Not just saying that cause hes my peoples, but as of recent Nova you've only been throwing up your Splats. Have some variety b, Do those straight letters or mix it up a bit with the faces...I've seen mizer throw straight letters, and hes got about 3 different fillin styles...and has done illegal pieces...This beefin on 12 oz is wiggety wack.

As for the cheerleader, I commend her for bombing. Keep doing your thing...but her graff is nowhere near as nice as lets say Miss17 and Claw.

LEAVE THE GUN TALK FOR THE STREETS.

-Zest.TgK