N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

( I was told by someone who knows the truth)COPE2 was not only just a snitch but a informant who worked for years for VS.

J Riveras book shows a hateletter from Cope on the back??,while at the same time Joe says in the book that Cope was a friendly young man bla bla.This does not make any sense unless Cope is an informant.

Did you know that the clean trains Cope paints on film,without a mask??? were staged by Joe and Cope.Ovie,Ket the twins and a bunch of Copes friends were snitched by him.

( I was told by someone who knows the truth)COPE2 was not only just a snitch but a informant who worked for years for VS.

J Riveras book shows a hateletter from Cope on the back??,while at the same time Joe says in the book that Cope was a friendly young man bla bla.This does not make any sense unless Cope is an informant.

Did you know that the clean trains Cope paints on film,without a mask??? were staged by Joe and Cope.Ovie,Ket the twins and a bunch of Copes friends were snitched by him.

hey loser, stop spreading rumors.

Old beef coming back from the subway era…

TKID to SEEN

Yo my man cut the shit with your bull shit. I`m going to tell you something..I didn’t pay that incident any mind till that day we were painting together with cope in that school yard. I listen very carefully to what you said that day and your own words led me to believe what I felt in my gut for the longest.

You came looking for me to get into the yard not the other way around.PAL!!! so rethink that set up shit and be forth coming and get honest with yourself.. I see your ego is bigger then you and you think I live in your world pal.. I will put something on u tube just for you pal. Dont forget its a small world and you and ass holes like you always get what they got coming to them. So make your fucking threats sell your books pal and then be the true lil self centerd piece of shit you are and suck my dick. You never did anything for me and you never got me to go to EUROPE and I want to thank you for the heads up you fucking RAT MOTHER fucker. You think you got shit on me…lol.. Duded all I can say is that you know and I know I never ratted on any one.. Can you say the same. If your so famous and untouchable and not a rat why did you make such a big deal..Hmmmm makes me wonder. Another thing apparently that high school you and your Boy Joe River ( Vandal Squad retired) went to.. does not teach reading comprehension..I wrote in my book that I believe in my gut that you set me up that day. but from your behavior I now know you did set me up. . So Pal listen to me and listen to me good. I let go of the ego a long time ago and I dont care what doors you open close or what ever.. do your worst pal . I come from nothing and know how to live with nothing and crumbs is what I`m use to. Just like every real artist. In the end my friend I will be part of history and my fame will live forever and you my friend will always be famous but a Rat!!! You went around bad mouthing me and tried to get others to deal with me..lol and that did not work. Now you send me a e-mail with numbers and figures and treats.Lol. I see that it sucks being a rat.. I know your conflict is not with me but with yourself.. It ok Rich I forgive you bro. But eventually you will have to deal with the all mighty and the truth will come out then..You fucked over a lot of people in your life time and you will continue to do so. Oh and all the fucked up shit you did and the way you puusied up at the tattoo shop will be in my new book.. Yea I got one too..lol including this letter..

TKID

PS. I will forward a copy of this letter to everyone Magazines galleries.That way they can see what a piece of shit you really are I hope they print it and let the battle begin.. Pal I didn`t start this.. YOU DID !!! By being a fucking Rat!!

In a message dated 9/25/2009 6:35:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, seen writes:

T-kid,

This will be the only time i will write you and say this, hopefully you

will take this serious if you intend to stay in the graffiti game.

You crossed the line and made accusations in your book about me being a

rat, we both know this is not true. Why you felt the need to say this is

beyond me, unless you are jelous of my stature in the graffiti world or

was it damage control and you felt you needed to dump it on someone else

before you were exposed of being the real rat. Well, we both know it was a

set up that night, and we both know the truth about who the rat is.

What i am getting at is you had a book made with only 4 or 5,OOO copies

made at the most,,,,and i am sure way less than half have been sold at

this time. My book will be going into print within the next 6 months and

will be released sept,2010 the first printing of my book will be 50,000

copies, and at this time over 25,000 copies are already pre sold.

Unless i receive a public aplogie from you on U-tube i will print this

story in detail of that night in the 4 yard and accuss you of being the

rat that night along with other further dirt i found about you in the

past.

I beleive this is what is called an eye for an eye.

remember one thing i dident start this you did, and im willing to go the

whole mile. In the past i only helped you get through the doors to eroupe,

but, i see you forgot about that,,,,just remember im in europe now and i

have much pull in the countries i wish to work in, i could have the most

important doors closed in your face here leaving you only crumbs in a shit

hole show if i need to, and i will if i have too. For sure youll never

have anything of importance happening for you in paris. thats a givin,

thats for the agravation you’ve giving me in the past. although there is

the rest of the world.

I will not reply to this letter, but if i dont hear back and get my

apologie i will print the story in my book that we all know will never

go out of print. because i am the most famous grattiti writer in the

world.

SEEN

HELLS KITCHEN STAND UP 520 747 CLINTON TOWERS STAND UP Midtown boi ya hear early 90's nikkas was gettin cake on 51st eyewitness ya digg even b4 that itlian and irish nikkas was gettin it in on each other movies was mad bout my hood books written drug infested money money money now its a bunch of fags and skool kids but never the less hells kitchen Bitch yt click

remember when them towers staircases was bombed like the streets in the 90s pieces throw ups fillins paint meanstreak every kind of ink marker it was like walkin up and down a huge ass gallery owowow what happen to cume real 6 and fort rog roc hells kitchen use to be so gutter so wavey

hey loser, stop spreading rumors.

Old beef coming back from the subway era…

TKID to SEEN

Yo my man cut the shit with your bull shit. I`m going to tell you something..I didn’t pay that incident any mind till that day we were painting together with cope in that school yard. I listen very carefully to what you said that day and your own words led me to believe what I felt in my gut for the longest.

You came looking for me to get into the yard not the other way around.PAL!!! so rethink that set up shit and be forth coming and get honest with yourself.. I see your ego is bigger then you and you think I live in your world pal.. I will put something on u tube just for you pal. Dont forget its a small world and you and ass holes like you always get what they got coming to them. So make your fucking threats sell your books pal and then be the true lil self centerd piece of shit you are and suck my dick. You never did anything for me and you never got me to go to EUROPE and I want to thank you for the heads up you fucking RAT MOTHER fucker. You think you got shit on me…lol.. Duded all I can say is that you know and I know I never ratted on any one.. Can you say the same. If your so famous and untouchable and not a rat why did you make such a big deal..Hmmmm makes me wonder. Another thing apparently that high school you and your Boy Joe River ( Vandal Squad retired) went to.. does not teach reading comprehension..I wrote in my book that I believe in my gut that you set me up that day. but from your behavior I now know you did set me up. . So Pal listen to me and listen to me good. I let go of the ego a long time ago and I dont care what doors you open close or what ever.. do your worst pal . I come from nothing and know how to live with nothing and crumbs is what I`m use to. Just like every real artist. In the end my friend I will be part of history and my fame will live forever and you my friend will always be famous but a Rat!!! You went around bad mouthing me and tried to get others to deal with me..lol and that did not work. Now you send me a e-mail with numbers and figures and treats.Lol. I see that it sucks being a rat.. I know your conflict is not with me but with yourself.. It ok Rich I forgive you bro. But eventually you will have to deal with the all mighty and the truth will come out then..You fucked over a lot of people in your life time and you will continue to do so. Oh and all the fucked up shit you did and the way you puusied up at the tattoo shop will be in my new book.. Yea I got one too..lol including this letter..

TKID

PS. I will forward a copy of this letter to everyone Magazines galleries.That way they can see what a piece of shit you really are I hope they print it and let the battle begin.. Pal I didn`t start this.. YOU DID !!! By being a fucking Rat!!

In a message dated 9/25/2009 6:35:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, seen writes:

T-kid,

This will be the only time i will write you and say this, hopefully you

will take this serious if you intend to stay in the graffiti game.

You crossed the line and made accusations in your book about me being a

rat, we both know this is not true. Why you felt the need to say this is

beyond me, unless you are jelous of my stature in the graffiti world or

was it damage control and you felt you needed to dump it on someone else

before you were exposed of being the real rat. Well, we both know it was a

set up that night, and we both know the truth about who the rat is.

What i am getting at is you had a book made with only 4 or 5,OOO copies

made at the most,,,,and i am sure way less than half have been sold at

this time. My book will be going into print within the next 6 months and

will be released sept,2010 the first printing of my book will be 50,000

copies, and at this time over 25,000 copies are already pre sold.

Unless i receive a public aplogie from you on U-tube i will print this

story in detail of that night in the 4 yard and accuss you of being the

rat that night along with other further dirt i found about you in the

past.

I beleive this is what is called an eye for an eye.

remember one thing i dident start this you did, and im willing to go the

whole mile. In the past i only helped you get through the doors to eroupe,

but, i see you forgot about that,,,,just remember im in europe now and i

have much pull in the countries i wish to work in, i could have the most

important doors closed in your face here leaving you only crumbs in a shit

hole show if i need to, and i will if i have too. For sure youll never

have anything of importance happening for you in paris. thats a givin,

thats for the agravation you’ve giving me in the past. although there is

the rest of the world.

I will not reply to this letter, but if i dont hear back and get my

apologie i will print the story in my book that we all know will never

go out of print. because i am the most famous grattiti writer in the