N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

HELLS KITCHEN STAND UP 520 747 CLINTON TOWERS STAND UP Midtown boi ya hear early 90's nikkas was gettin cake on 51st eyewitness ya digg even b4 that itlian and irish nikkas was gettin it in on each other movies was mad bout my hood books written drug infested money money money now its a bunch of fags and skool kids but never the less hells kitchen Bitch yt click

YO U JUST MADE THE ALL TIME LOW FOR A TOY NIGGA U HITTING NIGGAS ASSES AND SHIT DID NOT KNOW U WAS GAY I DONT LIKE U BUT DAM THEIR IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT DONT REALLY LIKE U I AM JUST THINKING FOR AS WACK AND NO NAME THAT U ARE WHY THEY PICKED U TO PICK ON U KNOW WHAT I THINK U ARE SUCH A JOCK THAT I BELIEVE THAT ROACH LIPS PAGE IS U NIGGA THATS WHAT U ARE DOING OUT THERE WRITING ON NIGGAS ASSES THATS REALLY GAY I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT U

i'll holla at you in pink cause you don't deserve straight talk!

my man, who cares shit isn't hurting me especially if it is you or not!

you mad and that makes me happy i guess!

i'm in a happy stage of my life you nigga's is exactly what ya'll

claiming i am!

i'll beat you up and that's fact.....fairy ass nigga's with mad time on there hands...

and i'm going to treat like it is you cause that's what pussies do after THEY get get ran over!

MY U.T.V MENTALITY VERSUS YER PUSS WHOLE YA CAME FRM!

From bronx to brooklyn nova is putting it in right now

hes still terrible. thats like saying bump bne. hes all over the place with sticker but at the end of the day there's no style what so ever included. except for the fact that they're straight forward, but that shit your bumping is trash. id rather see vomit from the Bronx to Brooklyn honestly

i'll holla at you in pink cause you don't deserve straight talk!

my man, who cares shit isn't hurting me especially if it is you or not!

you mad and that makes me happy i guess!

i'm in a happy stage of my life you nigga's is exactly what ya'll

claiming i am!

i'll beat you up and that's fact.....fairy ass nigga's with mad time on there hands...

you better get wit it fucka one on one nowadays youngsters will hit you with somethin that you aint wakin up from im sick of yall tough guy talk cus most you niggas is FAKE ass graffiti thugs yall aint actually banging yall on some wannabe shit.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you better get wit it fucka one on one nowadays youngsters will hit you with somethin that you aint wakin up from im sick of yall tough guy talk cus most you niggas is FAKE ass graffiti thugs yall aint actually banging yall on some wannabe shit.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SHUT UP, YOU JUMP ROPING NOT KNOWING WHO'S TURNING THE ROPE HOME BOY,

AND LAST I HEARD YOUNGINS ARE THROWING THEM SELVES IN FRONT OF THE BULLETS NOW ADAYS!

AND IF MENOS IS YOUR HOMEBOY YOU GETTING TOSSED UP AS WELL!