N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

DAMN MY CONDUM YOU REALLY DONT LIKE MISTA LOL COME ON LETS GO KNOCK OUT HIZ FAKE TEETH ME AND YOU ILL BRING THE hammers

my guy your lost wtf are u talkin about ..fake teeth? just go send ya man some thang thangs instead of bein on here for hours ridin the pipeline im tryin to look out for mista right now

53yqedbn.jpg

WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME..MISTA KGKASS

free mista i love you my nigga wish i could sit here and remenisce on the times i seen that ass get sodomized on many occasions but i have better thangs to do we leave that tellin for ya homiee snitchen soup radamez ..write me back when u get this kite ya heard my gerby

I WANT PPL TO KNOW I NEVER SAID ANYBODY GOV OR PUT ANYBODY PIX'Z UP THAT SHIT IS LAME TO ME IM ONLY HERE TO POST MY NIGGAZ WORK THESE NIGGAZ PUT BLOOD AND TEARS INTO WHAT THEY DO IM NOT SAYING THEY BETTER THEN YA OR YA BETTER THEN THEM I MEAN I SEE NIGGAZ GOT THEY LIL FLOW IN HERE BUT DAMN CAN A NIGGA EAT MAN SMH:D :D :D :D AND WE COULD SHARE THE SMILES MY CONDUM

my guy do ya thing all these murda talk and personal beef talk leave that for the street not 12 on here the wave is on tsnamic levels rep ya people i rep mines ..u dont need to be throwin up the same pix over and over tho my par i can do the same thing and get real annoying but i have curtosey for the rest of the site my par

I'VE NEVA PUT THE SAME PIX UP MORE THEN TWICE PPL JUST REPOST DEM IZ ALL U GOTTA LOOK WHO REPOSTED THEM NOT TRYING 2 ANNOY ANY1 JUST BANGING MY NIGGAZ MATTER OF FACT THERES LIKE 2 JOINTS I PUT LIKE 2 TIMES LOL THAT WAS FUN IZ ALL AND ASFAR AS THAT GANGSTA TALKS GO IF U READ THE THREAD YOU SAW WHO WAS TALKING KRAZY ALL I ISAID WAS HOMIE TALKING TUFF BUT HE TOOK THE STAND NOW THATS NOT G