Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaYoH

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
your just looking for a black eye..lol

THIS FUCKING GUY NEVER SEAMS TO FAIL US!!!!HAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :D :D :D :D :D :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :beat2: :beat2:

when u see a zect tag or throwup u be like ohhh shit thats that nigga zect

when u see a lewy fillin u just notice it look at it for a couple of seconds and then walk away and say this nigga wylin or somthin along those lines

when u see a lewy fillin u just notice it look at it for a couple of seconds and then walk away and say this nigga wylin or somthin along those lines

What does it matter what anyone's reaction is to it? What are you doing some psychological study?

The whole point was that Zect has more ups than Lewy, but they're both still up a lot.

dep_1758066-Case-closed.jpg

zect dont got more than les transit or streets..zect been gettin buffed an has been gone for a while why isnt les getting the credit that he deserves (everywhere i go i see a les tag whats the deal with that)

hahahaha, i think i've said that word for word.

behind the door of that DC FIB truck is a DAST throw,the mexican was buggin out about me standing there and wouldnt close the door to get the whole truck,fuck it,shitty camera phone anyways

BOMBING ISNT A SPECTATOR SPORT. SO THERES THIS BLEECHER WEBSITE FOR FANS AND I GET IT TOYS NEED LOVE TOO BUT CHECK THIS SHIT OUT THE POLICE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LEWY HIS TAG NONE OF THAT SHIT HE GOT SNITCHED ON WHEN SOMEONE ON THIS LITTLE CORNY SHIT SEEN HIM SO AS FAR AS OPINIONS GO THATS COOL BUT FACTS ARE FACTS YOU LITTLE TOYS ARE SNITCHIN. WORD.

your a real dumb motha fucka you no that,your the kind of person that i can choke out with a smile,did you have to comment,you didnt see the news report,you didnt read the paper,so shut your mouth,if you did there would be no reason to say that nonsence,he was on the news as his name aka lewy the graffiti writer,and nobody posted till well after that report

your a real dumb motha fucka you no that,your the kind of person that i can choke out with a smile,did you have to comment,you didnt see the news report,you didnt read the paper,so shut your mouth,if you did there would be no reason to say that nonsence,he was on the news as his name aka lewy the graffiti writer,and nobody posted till well after that report

News? Is there a link for that

marc ecko who owns this bullshit site posted the picture of the alleged dude right? it was all over the news right?

who is this guy?

the second it hit 12 oz oh shit thats lewy btm yeah thts hi,m no his mug is all over the place with his tag you dont know