N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

10316661686_518734bfe1_o.jpg

LOST MY EBT CARD IF FOUND HIT ME ON THE GRAM @STOR4REAL OR CALL 577 TIPS

10316661686_1fef7fe0c1_h.jpg

LOST EBT CARD IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO RIGHTFULL OWNER IM HUNGRY AND I NEED MY SWIPES PLEASE STOP PLAYING GAMES AND CONTACT @STOR4REAL ON THE GRAM OR CALL 577 TIPS

LOST EBT CARD IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO RIGHTFULL OWNER IM HUNGRY AND I NEED MY SWIPES PLEASE STOP PLAYING GAMES AND CONTACT @STOR4REAL ON THE GRAM OR CALL 577 TIPS

• Like 1

I was first introduced to the VTS crew through Remio, sometime around 2006. He was assisting Barry McGee during the ‘Ray Fong’ adidas collaboration with the HUF shop in SF. We both share similar backgrounds and experiences having grown up skateboarding and doing graffiti, and started hanging out a bunch after that. Since then, both HUF and VTS have gained a worldwide audience– so, the chance to come together on a project like this was just another way to reinforce our dedication to self-expression and creative freedom, the very values that have driven us since our beginnings.” — Keith Hufnagel

Long time friend and blogger, REMIO celebrated ten years with his crew, VTS by linking with HUF to create a capsule collection featuring T-shirts, hoodie, snapback and socks. Available now.

Remio has supported both 12oz Prophet and Also Known As for many years, in addition to Brian, HUF’s photographer who previously worked in our studio. To celebrate this collaboration we have snapbacks and socks available for two lucky winners.

Write to us and tell us the story of how you were first introduced to 12ozProphet. We will announce the winners of the contest on October 21st.

Submit your entry to: news@12ozprophet.com

http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/contest-huf-x-very-top-secret-collection

• Like 1