Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JA Repetition Graffiti by Inkhead NYC, on Flickr

Stolen  

Posted Images

Niggas got it good ova there then lol I wet vac'd my basement 3 diff times, dumping out no joke about 60-70 gallons each time and there's still bout an inch of water covering everything. Fuck my fuckin lifee :crap:

my basement used to flood like that until a few years back, till everything got sealed off.

roofs no joke though, i had pots in the hallway, gonna have to re plaster and paint the ceiling again

hate the fucking rain

your emotions are petruding. you need a bib. noone likes your shit. or them silly pathetic fake joints. ask around

STOP HATING LESS HATING ON HERE AN MORE PICS DAMN YA NEED HATER TATTED ACROSS YA HEADS THATS THE THING I QUIT THIS SITE FOR 10 MONTHS AN COME BAK TO THE SAME SHIT.LAMES HIDING BEHIND SCREENAMES AN COMPUTERS. LOOK U GOT PROBS STATE YA NAME TO THE PERSON YA DONT LIKE AN MEET AN FIGHT IF NOT SHUT UP.INTERNET THUGS IS OLD ALREADY. ONCE AGAIN MOST OF YA ARE WHITE KIDS TRYNNA TALK BLACK TO SOUND KOOL OR THUGGED OUT STOP IT 5. AN ITS 2011 WHO USES THE WORD DULA BESIDES ZN LOL