N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

nek, cents, gstacks, ead, mate, sabe, joner, ruel, louie, phame, carl, jew, hefs, doms, ever, fogs, astro, serp, deep, alroc, sone, ye, nb40, near, ryno, dreads, tabe, remo, since, kash, spek. some good fuckin writers right there, good flicks too. but what irks me is this hypocrisy you got going on, how you gonna sit around, call people toys, this that, blah blah blah, then splash up some aesthetics that don't make my eyes bleed like the usual shit round these parts, and mix in some of that ag, ate, cp, mex, and serch, i understand those are ya peoples and whatnot, but if you can't be honest with ya boys who the fuck can you be honest with? i call a spade a spade, and that shit is hurt, that pack shit is a little engh too, come on, ghost beeeeen writing pack. fuck order, vescr, aber, abter, drak, bel, all those queens finocchios, i aint seen much recently worth even taking a second glance at. bless deci for the comeback, much needed this summer.

nek, cents, gstacks, ead, mate, sabe, joner, ruel, louie, phame, carl, jew, hefs, doms, ever, fogs, astro, serp, deep, alroc, sone, ye, nb40, near, ryno, dreads, tabe, remo, since, kash, spek. some good fuckin writers right there, good flicks too. but what irks me is this hypocrisy you got going on, how you gonna sit around, call people toys, this that, blah blah blah, then splash up some aesthetics that don't make my eyes bleed like the usual shit round these parts, and mix in some of that ag, ate, cp, mex, and serch, i understand those are ya peoples and whatnot, but if you can't be honest with ya boys who the fuck can you be honest with? i call a spade a spade, and that shit is hurt, that pack shit is a little engh too, come on, ghost beeeeen writing pack. fuck order, vescr, aber, abter, drak, bel, all those queens finocchios, i aint seen much recently worth even taking a second glance at. bless deci for the comeback, much needed this summer.

digital thesis time: my diobolical researcher the names u called out from ate ag mex search cp and pack all been around in the mix of the graff game since 95 and b4 that do you you think a nigga like ate cares how his shit looks my guy not really this is something i know allready ..can ate sit a nigga down and brake down 90s history of bx graff to a nigga yes he can was the nigga involved in alot of shit that had to do with the game beside graff yes he was ..does the nigga get on 12 oz and flap his face off about how ill he is and how ill his crew is no he does not my gerber so slow ya speed up none of the names you named do any of this corny shit that these newjack toys do on these websites the funniest shit is as toy or wack as u think ates shit looks youll be suprised to know how many writers done came up from under his wing and how much history son has on his back some of you niggas favorite writers cp also pack ag mex and search but we aint gettin into that on here these gerbers dont need lessons on things that shall be kept in the vault of wavyness

funny thing is a nigga like ate finds his own shit ugly and does not care his anal shoot wont feel sodomized if you tell him his shit is ugly unlike these gerbers you see on here....why do these kids today actually believe they are killin em with something hot when its 99% recycled bitten garbage and these niggas arent even up on the street as much as they are on the internet..my nigga ate actually went all city tags throwups roofs streets trains the nigga molested the bronx insanely with lot of beef on his back ..but hey not everything makes it on to 12oz and saster but from a toys point of view if you have these sites flooded you are killin em out there my star ..its allways them anon niggas that have a stick up there rectal ..who got that pic of the nerdy kid in his room with the comp on 12oz and the cope skateboard hangin in his room that be the niggas on here talkin fancy ..easy

I've been down, but not like this before

Can't be 'round this kind of show no more

All, all that you dream

Comes through shinin silver lining

Clouds, clouds change the scene

Rain starts washing all these cautions

Right into your life, makes you realize

Just what is true, what else can you do

You just follow the rule

Keep your eyes on the road that's ahead of you

I've been down, but not like this before

Can't be 'round this kind of show no more