Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaYoH

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

Ven Whole cars are so dope man bump!!

THIS SHOWS HOW GRAFF IS DIEING . IT STARTED ON TRAINS AND NOW U LUCKY IF YAH SHIT EVEN ROCKS ON THE STREET FOR MORE THEN A MONTH SMH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GOT FAMOUS ON THIS SITE WITHIN 2DAYS AND YAH STILL DONT NOE WHO I AM ;)

you are byfar the most annoying mothafucka on this site now...........yu stay asking what ppl write and consist of raggin niggas......MOTHAFUCKA WHAT YOU WRITE SON CUZ REAL TALK YOU A FISHY MOTHAFUCKA YOU EITHER A COP OR A PUSSY ASS NIGGA

Fuck Doom he's a sellout, besides all you niggas want to hear is Currensy and Wiz like how you corny niggas be bumping this shit then secretly got odd future on your ipods ya some scrub niggas never low key you cant hide it my realness outlasts it shines i will never poison my ear drums with that shit

Stop bumping this shit only fuck with Niggas who been real since forever D-Block and shit

DONT ACT LIKE A G.O.D. WHEN Ur NOT ONE AND DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK UR TALKING ABOUT

MF DOOM BEEN OUT MUUUCH LONGER THAN ANY MEMBER OF D-BLOCK ... IM NOT GONNA SCHOOL U BUT DO SOME HOME WORK KID

DOOM GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE TRASH MC'S U MENTIONED AND IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE JADAKISS MOST RECENT MIXTAPE WAS 100% R&b AND DBLOCK BEEN MAINSTREAM FOR YEARS...AS FAR AS KEEPING IT REAL GOES.... :rolleyes:

THIS SHOWS HOW GRAFF IS DIEING . IT STARTED ON TRAINS AND NOW U LUCKY IF YAH SHIT EVEN ROCKS ON THE STREET FOR MORE THEN A MONTH SMH[/size]

But your toy and dont know shit about your history go read a book my young buzz lightyear

toys still calling toys toys, wowee wow wow wow, can i get pics of this guy frank who did trains i dunno who he is i saw a flick once and im a jock. frankie bones? or the frank car done by " " out of brooklyn? do you know your fucking history?

he's whole team is soft....nigga never came thru wen i set the 1 with him, nigga needs to get slapped up quick

You're light work and cop pleas, hush child.

caves stay out of the fucking tunnels you have no idea what your doing your putting up that fucking toy throwie over shit thats been rocking 20+ years

I do agree with the violating 20+ years spots, but most of you herbs are scared to even enter the beginning of a tunnel and still have the balls to talk...

YOU THE KINDA NIGGA I WANNA RAG WHAT YOU WRITE ?

Just shut the fuck up.

YO BUT I WAS LIKE YO SON WRITE YO YO SON. AND YOUR SON CAN BE LIKE YO SON I WRITE YO YO 2 SON CAUSE IM YO YO'S SON.

ROFL

photo-76.jpg

photo-77.jpg

Montana Mac & Cheez what the streets call me.

On some serious shit can you all just shut the fuck up and post pictures or keep that word battle going, learn how to Private Message a nigga and set up fair ones or get off the fucking computer and paint. This shits getting annoying.

toys still calling toys toys, wowee wow wow wow, can i get pics of this guy frank who did trains i dunno who he is i saw a flick once and im a jock. frankie bones? or the frank car done by " " out of brooklyn? do you know your fucking history?

Yet your a no named nobody behind a computer who will never ever state who you are cuz there scared of the jakes and yea i dont remember if its frank or frankie its in my photo album but im not in my crib to tell you the name all i know the pic i got theres a big ass whole car tekay next to it .... But the frank or frankie is silver or white in and red outline but idk if he was a writer or someone did it for someone .... So take my whole dick out your mouth