Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaYoH

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OMG NOW U SUCKIN MY TEXT. SON INBOX ME YAH AIM SO I CAN TROW U SOME PAINT SO U CAN LEAVE UR HOUSE 4ONCE

i know youre just a troll, but shut the fuck up nigga. colored text and big stupid posts is funny when nom does it, youre just a retard.

i hope youre trolling atleast, because if youre being serious youre a fuckin herb

OMG NOW U SUCKIN MY TEXT. SON INBOX ME YAH AIM SO I CAN TROW U SOME PAINT SO U CAN LEAVE UR HOUSE 4ONCE[/color][/size]

yeah, right son, go tell your moms to clean her glass eye, shits gettin foggy

[/color] BE ON THIS WEBSITE TALKIN ABOUT WHOS NAILS LOOK BETTER . COMEON SON NIGGAS CALLIN EACH OTHER TOYS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THINK HARD ABOUT WHO REALLY PAINTS AND WHO GOES ON THIS WEBSITE TO HATE ON SOMEONE AND TALK SHIT [/color][/size]

you are byfar the most annoying mothafucka on this site now...........yu stay asking what ppl write and consist of raggin niggas......MOTHAFUCKA WHAT YOU WRITE SON CUZ REAL TALK YOU A FISHY MOTHAFUCKA YOU EITHER A COP OR A PUSSY ASS NIGGA

5832326232_1093c6d358_b.jpg

PEAR by Press Pause, on Flickr

I don't know where you find this from or where it was taken from as to why its in NY threat. Pear is one of some of the Original Dc writers who hits hard in the district area with simple letter structures clean fashion style.if anyone is wondering who pear is. Pear is also known as borf as well.

pear gets up in nyc and thats a nice flick..thats why its in the ny thread...what u on