Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaYoH

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nutso.jpg

NUTSO TAKE BACK

i dunno if smart crew hooked that up or whatever but its cool.. i admit i was geeked when i saw this go by the bar...

he's whole team is soft....nigga never came thru wen i set the 1 with him, nigga needs to get slapped up quick

hmmm...sezr vs fa? nevr heard dis story b4...or n e of da bullshit niggaz say in here niggaz b on daT soap opera shit..is all comedy 2 me tho lol:cool:

expired crimes is being too obvious

FUCK IT I HATE WHEN NIGGAS TALK SHIT LIKE IS SOMEONE FEEL SOME KINDA WAY RAG SOMEONE IN THE TEAM AND SEE IF WE DONT TAKE MAD OF YAH SHIT OUT . IF NIGGAS AINT FUCKIN WIT YOU THEY HATEING ON U AND YAH TEAM

expired crimes is being too obvious

JS AND HIS CREW OF TWO GOONIES SNITCHES INSTEAD OF FIGHT.

TRUE FACT

YUKKKKREW NIGGA WHAT YOUR WRITE LIKE DONT SAY SHIT AND THINK NIGGAS AINT GUNNA WRITE BACK I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT U WRITE NIGGA

YUKKKKREW NIGGA WHAT YOUR WRITE LIKE DONT SAY SHIT AND THINK NIGGAS AINT GUNNA WRITE BACK I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT U WRITE NIGGA

SON ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE TEAM SON THIS SHIT GETS ME MAD THAT U GUNNA GO AND TALK SHIT INSTEAD OF HITTING ME UP ON AIM NIGGA IF U GOT BEEF DO YAH MATH AND FIND ME . YOU MAD CAUSE ME AND THE TEAM DOIN ARE THING U FUCKIN BIRD ASS NIGGA ?? WHEN U WRITE BACK PUT WHAT U WRITE

FUCK BTM NIGGA ALL THEY DOIN IS RAGGIN NEWYORK NIGGAS AND SAYIN N.Y WRITERS AINT ABOUT SHIT THAT HE GOES TO OTHER STATES AND CRUSHES THEM AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCK BTM

KLOPS PUSSY :( :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: