N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

my super gerber dont get cute with the words them poetry sessions got you feelin extra brave in the chest ..u will get digitally sodomized ..and stop hatin on ya boy nemz lol he better then you ..so is irunshit they both in ya age bracket and i heard of em i woulda neva knew u existed if it werent for com service where u were being acting like a super toy ..got em ta haaaaaaa polo face gortex instilations i gave u niggas inspiration 11111

FeelingsLP.jpg

Guest etchburns
i just dropped that scientific my gooch sniffer go read that and stop hidin behind that cyber wall poke that chest out since you love to shout that mouth out ..niggas know who i be who u ..its obvious u been wanted to ride the wave from other sites to here :cool: but dont got the heart to state that name ..dont worry we have pm inboxes my granola bar incase u one of them toys thats gonna say hes hiding from vandal squad o0o0ow no points my gimp no points unless i know who u be :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

i like this new trend of a funny thing to say instead of my son or my guy. keep em coming and keep it creative