N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

i am no one special but your clearly a fucking toy moron, dat be wrting n shit cuxz youz thuink dis shit is sweet n shit but i neva even hurd of fibs tgk and my nigga started writin in ohhnine he should even be mentioned b...niggaz been rocking when yo pop duke was still hitin that...real talk

MA NIKKA. IS U CRAZY???? HOW U COMING THRU 2 TEST TH E G.O.D.FA.T.H.E.R.F.I.B.S. OF TGK DESCENT? IF N E THING, YA MANS AND YA HOMIE IS SOFT KID U AINT NOTHIN BUT A FLEA OFF MY MOTHERS NUT SACK NIGGA U STR8 CORNIER THAN SMART FOOD 2 BE SAYIN SUCH BLASPHEMOS THO U THE TYPE 2 COP A PLEA U NIKKAS IS STR8 COMMITING BLIND BLASPHEMIE TO BE SAYIN SUCH ACCUSATIONS. MA NIKKA DO YA SAELF A FAVOR FALL BACK OR GET YOUR EYEBROWS SNIPPED NIGGA STR8 LIKE THAT WE OUT CHEA

nigga saying fuck the elites but saying god is great christ is lord when they made that shit up to quarantine you in your mind. God is you and you are god..you are the alpha and the omega.. universe within universe..dont let mephistopheles give you poison god. Know the ledge peace to all the gods .

REAL TALK THA ONLY NIKKA MAKEN ANY SENTS ON THIS WEBS SITE THO

i dont know what funnier... nominee or people thats on here thinking hes for real lol

YO IS U DUMB OR IS U STUPPID MY NIKKA HOW U SAY I AM NOT FOR REAL AS FAR AS A BEZT GO IF U NEVA MET ME I AM THE REALEST NIKKA U NEVA MET IF U KNOW ME IM THE REALIST NIKKA U ALREDY. CHU HERT FALL BACK OR GET YOUR TOE NAILS YANKED KID WE REALLY IS DOESIN THIS U THE TYPE TO COP YA MONTANAS FROM SCRAP YARD FUCK OUTA HERE REAL NIKKAS ORDER THEY BELTONS OFF ARTPRIMO.COM IF U AINT WAVEY THEN Y IS U TALKIN THEN