N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

all u fukn need is a pair of balls grab some damn cans and go vandalize sum shit stop living in da past.

technically we all live in the past at every givin moment because the light from the sun reaches us in 8 min. witch is basically concidered (old light) so we are always in the past my friend never in the present or the future...and also you need style on top of those balls my friend

I dont think kids are dumb, they know exactly what they are doing. Its just that there aint no consequences. At least back in the day you went over the wrong person You get your ass kicked robbed etc etc. Nowadays shits sweet. and these kids wanna get hostile when you tell em to hit the books. I think more toys should have the shit kicked out their heads

post more of those epic character canvases we should all "learn" from/

The only nigga I listen to and respect is the streets ya heard, the block tells you who's real and who's not ya feel me

what street is that? the one in the suburbs in front of your house in which the phone poles for your internet run through?

the streets i know gets niggas killed, turns friends into enemies, lies, fuels racism...

only the realest survive by being independent.