N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Not from NY but something I see from newer generations where I'm at is they don't pound the pavement, they barely know the geography of their own city...just back and forth from the crib to a few hot spots...GPS dependent feebs. I hiked miles and miles through different hoods, all the train lines, trooped under every bridge. I still do the same shit when I come to NY. Kids today stay comfortable in a certain orbit.

No substitute for long walks in random places.

• Like 1

theres been an overwhelming wealth of flicks from the 80s in recent years thanks to many many generous contributors. back When you used to preach to me about how writing with style was for suckers, i would inhale those flicks on the reg.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122446&page=434

for further reference

http://www.tcfive.com/

lastly, you know nothing of the graff scene in queens, you trying to speak on it is a joke.

piecing isnt the only epitome of skill in graffiti, hands and throws are an outstanding artform as well. But i digress to my original argument. Theres more than enough reference for kids to study. The reason why they dont is because their dumber and lazier than ever before.

preach to you? we never chilled like that ALL... at all ... so that you can just swallow.

only times we chilled was when you passed out and i wrote on you... :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: i still got those photos ... lmao... thats when we first met. rich white boy wrote all over you... but yeah, we never really chilled until that day you were asking to work for the team... to let me boy put you under his wing...

just so you dont forget... we still running this shit... so when ever you wanna meet up... you already know who to call... you already know... ill be there.

so for the lastly... which does come last... theres no piecing scene in queens... where are the production walls?... where are the deli pieces for the locals?... where are they? where are they?