N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

VIC CRU 1997 Rooftop REVS, PGISM, PEAK (Detail)...Around the Corner: DIVA, HOPE, BN...Visible from the J Line...REVS carried Joe Young, German Shepherd, up the ladder to the roof to hang out for the day!

09d8f935.jpg

1878d7c5.jpg

bc96a113.jpg

This is fucking ill, my dear. Do you happen to have any flicks in color?

*fixed

Bump Hope

scan some more when you get the chance my fair lady :p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

ANUSCOCK... ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR IS YOU DUMB MY TOYNESS SENSATION????? LES VS GNS AINT NOTHING NEW YOU FUCKING HERB!! LEARN YOUR FUCKING HISTORICALZ TOYGA BOY:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not that a give a fuck about aines what ever the fuck his name is but according to you les an gns beef classifies as history? bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh no. Blek the Rat has copyrighted all stencils. It is now considered biting if the man in your stencil is wearing a hood! Uh oh Blek the rat had a guy with a hood on. Oh fuck Blek le rat was the first person in the universe to put a tv on someones head. Please no one put a rat in their stencils from now on. Blek le rat already had a rat stencil. Any stencil with a rat in it is off limits from now on.