N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the hippies complaining about the banks and what not hold some validity though, the whole fiat currency and what not

but other then that you can probably count the amount of people that actually know what there talking about on one hand. rest are doing it just for the sake of doing it so they can tell their third generation hipster grandchildren they were part of something back in the day

Funny the middle class people that are supposedly getting screwed are at their jobs WORKING their asses off and are too busy to be off running around chanting shit with a bunch of college liberals who mommy's and daddy's pay their college tuition.....Get a job and work your ass off nothing is free.

On another note did anyone get the Graffiti 365 book? Json is a dope writer and i got mad respect but the thing was missing mad important people and was filled with Street Art bullshit...it surprised me...missing a lot of bombers...thought that vfr should have been in there along with amillion other heads.

Yo those hippies need to b shot if it wasn't for big business no one would have jobs Fucking dumbasses

you should do some actual research into their cause if you did you would realize how moronic that statement is and how what they are fighting for affects you

about the middle class getting fucked over, these dudes made riches off fucking us over

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhXo2z7539hk1ZwzPb

Yo kingofqueens, chill dogzz thats the god ainerockismer ur speakin to. He knows what hes talkin about...he went all city with a pencil and a sharpener so he gots knowledge under the belt u feel

Good looks on the back up zek but I don't need u on this I no aod is always on dick but u can hop off Aight brotha ....and kingofqueens that's the way its always been and always will b rich get richer poor get poorer difference is its they didn't make all that money how would they employ people like the middle class create jobs and survive

Good looks on the back up zek but I don't need u on this I no aod is always on dick but u can hop off Aight brotha ....and kingofqueens that's the way its always been and always will b rich get richer poor get poorer difference is its they didn't make all that money how would they employ people like the middle class create jobs and survive

nigga its not about the big companys you have no idea what you are talking about its wall street they dont employ the middle class

the hippies complaining about the banks and what not hold some validity though, the whole fiat currency and what not

but other then that you can probably count the amount of people that actually know what there talking about on one hand. rest are doing it just for the sake of doing it so they can tell their third generation hipster grandchildren they were part of something back in the day

Agreed good looks bro tell that to kingofqueens

Agreed good looks bro tell that to kingofqueens

watch the link i posted it will give you an idea on some of the things they are protesting

open your eyes see through the fog realize it affects all of us. not just these little hippies as you call them down on wall street protesting.

its about you me and the rest of th emiddle class.

watch the link i posted it will give you an idea on some of the things they are protesting

open your eyes see through the fog realize it affects all of us. not just these little hippies as you call them down on wall street protesting.

its about you me and the rest of th emiddle class.

Not that I really give two shits about this whole thing but I love how this kid claims that they have to elect a certain politician so that things will change. Politicians are only good before they're elected and once they're in power they're all the same scum.

Protesters are upset that the billions of dollars in U.S. bank bailouts doled out during the recession allowed banks to resume earning huge profits while average Americans got scant relief from high unemployment and job insecurity.

One of their arguments from an article like I said dude rich get richer that's part of it there's more but u no what nothings gna happen

For example, they say the rich aren't paying their share of taxes. When in reality, the top 5% of tax payers pay 50% of all income taxes in this country. That's hugely disproportionate if you ask me 47% of americans don't pay any taxes at all. they can only thank the rich. Yet they're down there complaining that the rich don't pay taxes its hypocrisy dude they don't even have the right reason to fight their unorganized

Protesters are upset that the billions of dollars in U.S. bank bailouts doled out during the recession allowed banks to resume earning huge profits while average Americans got scant relief from high unemployment and job insecurity.

One of their arguments from an article like I said dude rich get richer that's part of it there's more but u no what nothings gna happen

Things happen if people make it happen. not saying everyone in america should start protesting or some shit but people should just open their eyes more and read up on shit like this and learn whats going on/= here in our country. because at the end of the day its our money they are using to bail these firms out