N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

you said packed with sugar??you dumb...you get fat cause you cant shit when on opiates

damn my nigga why you always wanna beat a man down? straight hater in the face type...

go look at the nutrition facts my son... shit is packed with sugar. and if opiates make you fat, how do you explain heroin addicts? you're stupid...

maybe a little late to reply

but mass amounts of people organizing together to demonstrate their dissatisfaction, in my opinion, is still "wilding out". However i still feel like its very disorganized and reactionary. Its a wonderful display of the general opinion but asides from that i dont really see what it is accomplishing other than giving alot of people who have never done so a novel taste of civil disobedience.

also big ups to the guy who is too refined for slang "yo"

you used to eating big ass percs but you stumble on these lil things thinkin you on a health kick when there like takeing 3 bananas....

aha thats what happened to me about three years ago...i thought id help my liver out by stoppin the yellows (what with how much tylenol ur ingesting eatin 3 or 4 of em), and started poppin the little smurfs...bad deicision :lol: :lol: thankfully i was lucky enough to cut that shit out recently, and just flip em

aha thats what happened to me about three years ago...i thought id help my liver out by stoppin the yellows (what with how much tylenol ur ingesting eatin 3 or 4 of em), and started poppin the little smurfs...bad deicision :lol: :lol: thankfully i was lucky enough to cut that shit out recently, and just flip em

cuz u always over doin

cuz u always over doin

yea i wont even flip them,13 months clean,picked up 100 bananas for 300,cant beat that...would of made 200 in the same minute but found my dumbass eating them and im on suboxen so i cant even get high...and yarwanderer my dude,im sorry to always snap on ya but its the way i talk kid,if you see me you would no im just fucking around but theres no sugar in opiates kid,if you wanna think there is its all good,nobody should no if there is or isnt and just stay away from that hillbilly heroin