N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Back in the early 2000s, there was a old run down house in like the middle of a lot on atlantic ave in bk, near like boys and girls high n shit. There used to be a big ufo piece on the side of it. If n ot ufo someone took it upon themselves to draw an alien. it got knocked down sometime around 05 i think or maybe earlier, does anyone remember this and have any flicks?

Looks familarr aspliveswto?

i reallly hope you dont think i did that cuz that will be a blow to me lol... thats prolly a zeko not a zexo lad....... and if that not what you talkin about then i have no idea where this is....... i only do certain freight areas all the other ones be filled with niggas comin in and out ... can have a nigga seeing me do me swag =]

i reallly hope you dont think i did that cuz that will be a blow to me lol... thats prolly a zeko not a zexo lad....... and if that not what you talkin about then i have no idea where this is....... i only do certain freight areas all the other ones be filled with niggas comin in and out ... can have a nigga seeing me do me swag =]

pause on that last part