N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

first off, i cant fuckin believe that mr marc ecko " graffiti is art blah blah" is actually going mad hard for someone that actually got the best of him and racked that shit.. what he never racked shit? if it was me i wouldve admitted i got bested and thatd be the ned of that. and see where it put lew. bullshit bullshit bullshit.

presumably if kaws and mark ecko urged them to dismiss the case, or didnt show up at preliminary hearings, it would all get thrown out. its really hard to convict if if there isnt a victim. although if that were to happen, i would assume NYC DA's or someone somewhere will hit him for Lewy. unfortunately when u get caught up for something, and you also write, the axe always falls on something.

he hasn't even been caught or arrested for this...just a "suspect" and they have his name time for LEWY to do the dippity dip...vs has clearly known all of these heads names and tags for years now and all of yall are dry snitching by posting that article on here deadass