N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

you aint see what the kid caught a tag on?

uh and? these faggots are wild pussy jumpin a drunk ass dude rollin 12 deep are they serious

kickin him in the face and shit when hes not even fighting back and filming it on your faggy ass 2000 dollar video camera? fuck that.

these kids are the od herbs the type to catch feelins and cop pleas if they ever had to shoot a fair one with somebody

plus not to mention this Indecline shit is made by the same loser that made the bumfights videos, and on top of pointless beef involving these idiot toys most of the footage is exploitative, sad, and worse HORRIBLY UNINTERESTING

fuck everyone that has anything to do with that series

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
beating down soft drunks doesn't make you tough

no... really ? didn't know that thanks.. i thought they were really tough considering he was dolo and they were 10 deep ...

Fucking losers. This is that type of shit that makes me hate graffiti.

idk really what to say.. ur mad i guess...

that "type of shit" has gone hand n hand with graffiti for as long as i've been writing...and as far as i kno since graffiti existed.. obviously shooting the fair is more reasonable .. but that isn't how it always happens... i guess quit graffiti if you hate it

anyone gettin thrills off kickin someone who isnt defending themselves in the face repeatedly is a sadistic little piss ant

the type to get knocked in the jaw a couple times shootin the 5 and come back with daddys pistol because he can't cope

herbs.

FUCK THE FRAIL SHIT

no... really ? didn't know that thanks.. i thought they were really tough considering he was dolo and they were 10 deep ...

idk really what to say.. ur mad i guess...

that "type of shit" has gone hand n hand with graffiti for as long as i've been writing...and as far as i kno since graffiti existed.. obviously shooting the fair is more reasonable .. but that isn't how it always happens... i guess quit graffiti if you hate it

um maybe if that guy was actually a real writer that did a fill over their fag ass fake bullshit legal wall and not a drunk mexican that found a can it would be something to talk, LET ALONE fight and film about

how you really defendin these punk skater whiteboy nobodies son?

um maybe if that guy was actually a real writer that did a fill over their fag ass fake bullshit legal wall and not a drunk mexican that found a can it would be something to talk, LET ALONE fight and film about

how you really defendin these punk skater whiteboy nobodies son?

loll im not defending any body, that shit was fucked up that he got his shit handed to him, but thats normal shit. obviously those guys are pussy, but people have had a lot worse shit done to them over graffiti

I'm saying that if you choose to write, which that drunk kid did, u might piss some people off and get jumped. shit happens. nobody asked that kid to pick up a can, he made the decision to do it himself. if your shit got ragged in front of you, you'd want to fight somebody

as long as I been writing, people have been fighting, and getting jumped too. thats nothing new. the only new thing about that is filming it and putting it on u tube