N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

me a herb?...HAHAHAHAHAH youse a funny nigga you have a problem wid me solve it threw paint or shooting da ones or str8 shut tha fuck up and squash it and dont respond to me.....:D :D :rolleyes:

lol shut the fuck up u liddle house nigga suckin my dick on every comment for days cuz u mad u couldnt think of 5 writers who used that bak A... u toy ass bitch keep makin herb comments about how making posts on 12oz is putting in work ... hommo ass nigga lol

lol shut the fuck up u liddle house nigga suckin my dick on every comment for days cuz u mad u couldnt think of 5 writers who used that bak A... u toy ass bitch keep makin herb comments about how making posts on 12oz is putting in work ... hommo ass nigga lol

YOU JELLY.....FEMININE ASS NIGGA THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER SEEING YOU IN THE NY THREAD SO THAT DAYS THING IS A LIE BUT FUCK YOU GO FUCKING JOCK SOMEONE ELSE DICK