N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

yea son... ur amount of posts defines a niggas level of toyness ... that right there shows u started writing after the internet... loll ur just like this nigga nominee and the rest of these clowns

aint even mad tho.. im sayin if u make a comment like that then weres ur proof young grass hopper . dont know y u so tight 4 .. wipe that sand out your vag kid

yea son... ur amount of posts defines a niggas level of toyness ... that right there shows u started writing after the internet... loll ur just like this nigga nominee and the rest of these clowns

aint even mad tho.. im sayin if u make a comment like that then weres ur proof young grass hopper . dont know y u so tight 4 .. wipe that sand out your vag kid

so you think 12oz depicts my era of startin graff?? you are stupid my friend judging ppl on 12oz get of the keyboard and go bomb YOUR NOTHING BUT A TYPE FIGHTER...and this is coming from someone who made his profile in sept and only got like 20 post??....look at yourself before you say something

so you think 12oz depicts my era of startin graff?? you are stupid my friend judging ppl on 12oz get of the keyboard and go bomb YOUR NOTHING BUT A TYPE FIGHTER...and this is coming from someone who made his profile in sept and only got like 20 post??....look at yourself before you say something

lmao.. .my friend? nigga u sound like a middleeastern halal i cop my dutches from kid. i thought u said u was done posting. is u mad lol chill out mohammad hebrew akhbar

u a retard son my join date is sept 2004 i been writing since before u was born u dont know me go try to catch more posts on 12oz slime 1

lmao.. .my friend? nigga u sound like a middleeastern halal i cop my dutches from kid. i thought u said u was done posting. is u mad lol chill out mohammad hebrew akhbar

u a retard son my join date is sept 2004 i been writing since before u was born u dont know me go try to catch more posts on 12oz slime 1

Why dont ya jus clear it up.. and state what u write .... and handle it that way

instead of jus bickering back n forth ..

TOOOOO many anonymous nikkas .. jus sit talk shit , bash nikkas over toy this, toy that..

BUT .. never ever ever say who they are.....

ya know what im saying ?

tru could do dat but do i really care what this herb writes na this nigga considers posting on 12oz doing work .... plus niggas is silly if u think cops aint on here laughing at this shit watching niggas snitch them ownselves out.. that said holla at me on pm

who joins in 04 and only got 17 posts??...dam son you doing workk for real... and if you wrote before i was born then id think youd be smarter then this to come onto 12oz and fight with someone you dont even knoe.....that just shows your a nobody and ignorant but peace out toyboy..go smoke your regs in that dutch

Nigga said posting on 12oz equals doing workk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why dont ya jus clear it up.. and state what u write .... and handle it that way

instead of jus bickering back n forth ..

TOOOOO many anonymous nikkas .. jus sit talk shit , bash nikkas over toy this, toy that..

BUT .. never ever ever say who they are.....

ya know what im saying ?

Thats how it should be done

RIP TO A NIKKA BEZT, HE WAS TRAGICALLY STRUCK BY AN ICECREM TRUCK, AFTER GETTING HIS DAUGHTER JEO A SNOWCONE, EYE WITNESSES SAID THAT THERE WHERE SPRINKLES ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT IS A TRAGIC DAY FOR THE GRAFFITI WORLD, BEZT WAS THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO GIVE THE SPRINKLES RIGHT OFF HIS CONE. THE MEMORIAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD IN REEF PARK AND KLOPS WILL BE SELLING THE FRESHPOND MASSACRE AS A FUNDRAISER.