N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Crooklyn... Simple as this a throw up aint supposed to be pretty you can read it right?? I aint vouching for the nigga but deadass is niggas like you that make me. Sick very qulck 2 be a critic but yet again nigga is doin something official and you aint... I aint his boy nor do I know him ...but when someone doin something hot they got it .... And if he did open a msk book then dam he doin a good job.. Cuz if u look at some old styles everyone borrowed style switched it up a bit and made it there own no???? That's the thing on this site I'm talkin bout ya actually see a nigga on here doin something nobody has been doin in a long time and you wanna hate ... Cuz ya oldschool niggas is herbs well some of u lol ..... A lot of the real niggas will sit down drink wit u swing some styles your way and fucken be officail with you ..... But w.e if ya was real swing a burner of a 3ess on here or gigs or a minus .... Let's see some bak throwies if ya better then them .... If you got that much style and you feel you can pass judgement so swiftly

Crooklyn... Simple as this a throw up aint supposed to be pretty you can read it right?? I aint vouching for the nigga but deadass is niggas like you that make me. Sick very qulck 2 be a critic but yet again nigga is doin something official and you aint... I aint his boy nor do I know him ...but when someone doin something hot they got it .... And if he did open a msk book then dam he doin a good job.. Cuz if u look at some old styles everyone borrowed style switched it up a bit and made it there own no???? That's the thing on this site I'm talkin bout ya actually see a nigga on here doin something nobody has been doin in a long time and you wanna hate ... Cuz ya oldschool niggas is herbs well some of u lol ..... A lot of the real niggas will sit down drink wit u swing some styles your way and fucken be officail with you ..... But w.e if ya was real swing a burner of a 3ess on here or gigs or a minus .... Let's see some bak throwies if ya better then them .... If you got that much style and you feel you can pass judgement so swiftly

Sorry my dude that ess shit is type wack g I see what crook is sayin dude did thief msk hardbody and didn't do a good job at it . If more kids comin up was humble I think niggas would swing styles there way and drop knowledge on em but these lil hooligans come out of nowhere claimin king when they moist behind the ears older cats gonna shit on em to be honest I see nothing special about what this kid is doing other then promoting his shit online if it wasn't for 12oz I wouldn't even know duke existed which makes it even worse. I aint comin at u sideways youngblood if u like that shit to each they own I fucked wit ya pops heavy me post and since fucked wit johny the hardest I doubt he woulda liked that shit either may he rest in power. And thank god someone spoke on how toy 2esae is I suprised I see dudes agreeing. Instead of mad toys tryin to go in on a dude for speakin on something that needed to be spoken on .

good morning goons... okay listen up... someone posted a article off the utah website.. speaking something about flickr and how yahoo saves all your info... news flash people if you didnt know your comp saves it all and they can easily get your ip address with the judge consent, and you wont even be the wiser. So when they come knock you they taking pc's, ipods, phones even metro cards cause they can track where they card was used if you painted certain things... so those blowing up stations or like hitting certain stops. make sure you use a 1 way and throw the card out.

Now with the situation brought up. you gotta understand.... the people in that article was guilty red handed. because they were crushing steel. so if the boys come to your crib and knock you for your pics you can possibly fight it... but when you painting steel it doesnt run feel me? so if you got a pic of steel (with the umbers showing) they can say hey.. we know this is you where would you get this pic from? it didnt run .. how could you have gotten the photo unless u was in that tunnel, yard etc.. but if you got something that in public view what can they really say? everyone and there moms walks up and down canal st, and sees those fill-ins, that aint you... but the article did have a valid point, be more mindful of the info you just dump on your pc. like emails and contacts. cause when they come knocking they wanna get you, but they wanna keep the arrest rolling so they wanna try to get any evidence to try to knock people you may know. those dudes arent as dumb as people think they are.

lastly i know one of the people in the article and that person wasnt the most..... inconspicuous so im sure that was a easy evidence finder. so for all those reading this with an open mind.. keep your ship tight, and your nikes even tighter cause when them boys come... aint no stopping.. they straight blitzkrieg.... (<--- german word "lighting war" that's where football got "blitz" from)

No offense, but if nikkas didnt know this all already...... then nikkas is retarted. Especially about the metrocard shit, ...same with cell phone logs... they can tell what area you were in relating to the cell tower beacons, that was utilized to give your cell a signal.

3698270_b363ed627129447dde834c29edd8fca1_large.jpg

if you took any one of the letter out of sento's piece it could easily stand on its own. i think thats why pretty much any sento piece he does looks good,

he has that foundation of solid letter structure to build upon and he has knowledge of how the letters are supposed to stand. alot of other dudes use add-ons and fancy colors

and effects to create the illusion of a burner like the one above but u cant fake the funk, if each one of ur letters isnt on par with the next one and doesnt come together and match up

then u dont have the foundation to burn

• Like 1

if you took any one of the letter out of sento's piece it could easily stand on its own. i think thats why pretty much any sento piece he does looks good,

he has that foundation of solid letter structure to build upon and he has knowledge of how the letters are supposed to stand. alot of other dudes use add-ons and fancy colors

and effects to create the illusion of a burner like the one above but u cant fake the funk, if each one of ur letters isnt on par with the next one and doesnt come together and match up

then u dont have the foundation to burn

THAT'S THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD ON THIS SITE.