N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
O man stop talking shit currently.if you dislike the nigga rag em I doubt you will cause like have the people on this forum you don't paint people like to critize niggas and talk shit but no ones painting and for veo and bak I see them up they get around id like to see have you niggas up instead writing anomous comments on this forum go out ain't ...the truth is your scared!

LMAO DOGS SHUT THE FUCK UP. 1ST YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U TALKING 2. 2ND FOR A SHMUCK LIKE YOU TO EVEN HAVE THE NAME STONE COLD STUNNA PROVES TO ME U A SOFTEE. 3RD THE ONLY NIGGAS IN UR PUSSY CAMP THAT POPS IS BEZT N MOSS N MOSS DONT EVEN PAINT. BUT GURANTEE CANT SEE ME IN THE HANDS. I NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE HEARD OF VEO UNTIL I REGISTERED TO THIS SITE. AND 4TH YOUR MAN SEPS IS A DEAD MAN RIP PANAS.

YOU DEF DONOT DO GRAFF FOR PROBLEMS CAUSE 1 YOUR FRAIL AND DONOT BOMB WHAT SO EVER THE ONLY NIGGA IN YA CAMP WHO BOMBS IS NEMZ AND THAT NIGGA CANT EVEN HOLD HIS OWN ! ALL YA IS ENZOS SUN YA TEAM IS MIGHTY WEAK ALOT OF DEVIS SURROUNDING YALL ..SO YALL SUPPOSE TO BE TOUGH COME ON WHO IS U FOOLIN MCGUYVER

YOU DEF DONOT DO GRAFF FOR PROBLEMS CAUSE 1 YOUR FRAIL AND DONOT BOMB WHAT SO EVER THE ONLY NIGGA IN YA CAMP WHO BOMBS IS NEMZ AND THAT NIGGA CANT EVEN HOLD HIS OWN ! ALL YA IS ENZOS SUN YA TEAM IS MIGHTY WEAK ALOT OF DEVIS SURROUNDING YALL ..SO YALL SUPPOSE TO BE TOUGH COME ON WHO IS U FOOLIN MCGUYVER

NEMZ? ENZO? :lol: :lol: :lol: GOT THE WRONG CAMP PUSS CLOT. NEMZ IS MY NIGG BUT HE DO HIS OWN THING. BUT WHY U SWEATING HIM? WHATS UR NAME? WHAT U WRITE? WHAT TEAMS U BANG 4? WAIT A SECOND I JUST CAUGHT THIS ONE... DEVI? HOMIE U LIKE THE LIL CORNS IN MY SHIT, U MEAN NOTHING TO ME. ONLY NIGGA I WANT IS UR MAN SEPS I DONT CARE FOR THE LIKES OF U. IT AINT BOUGHT GRAFF WHY IS SOMEONE THATS SOOO PUSSY LIKE SEPS RAGGING THE DEAD?

Flood the pages with ur bullshit and anonymous tips. You fucking in the witness protection program u marshmallow fluff. We all know the story behind ur mans. and thats the truth. Ask him in tHE house of T's party nigga was playing the corner like a $20 hooker. And thats the man you choose to name your company after!? LMFAO THE CANNON!

5258933835_395789f3d9_b.jpg

DEADLY HABBITS you know everybody's got 'em

Just that some niggaz try to front, try to cover shit up

But fuck that, I be wylin sometimes - you know why?

Cause suckers be thinkin that shit is sweet

Niggaz be thinkin that rap niggaz ain't real, haha

Yeah well that's aight, that's aight

Let 'em think what they want

NEMZ? ENZO? :lol: :lol: :lol: GOT THE WRONG CAMP PUSS CLOT. NEMZ IS MY NIGG BUT HE DO HIS OWN THING. BUT WHY U SWEATING HIM? WHATS UR NAME? WHAT U WRITE? WHAT TEAMS U BANG 4? WAIT A SECOND I JUST CAUGHT THIS ONE... DEVI? HOMIE U LIKE THE LIL CORNS IN MY SHIT, U MEAN NOTHING TO ME. ONLY NIGGA I WANT IS UR MAN SEPS I DONT CARE FOR THE LIKES OF U. IT AINT BOUGHT GRAFF WHY IS SOMEONE THATS SOOO PUSSY LIKE SEPS RAGGING THE DEAD?

When did seps go over panas ? After he died ? .......

Clearly you cannot examine graffiti that was before pana was dead they had beef old pic now we got a macho man over here thinkin his a threat you wouldn't pose a threat with a weapon you gassed up blow up dol