N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

they robbin mexicans and using that L train for the getaway..." yo son you gotta wait 15 mins for that unlimited kidd...:lol:

LMAO YA SOME REAL FUNNY NIGGAS LIKE COME ON PROPANE P I MUST ADMIT. YOU GOT ALOT OF DUDES ON THIS SITE THAT BE SUCKING YOU OFF THREW THERE ETHERNET CABLE. LIKE ALWAYS HOMO THUGS CO SIGNING. BUT THE SAD PART IS THEY THINK THEY SAFE THREW THERE COMP. ONLY PROPANE SAFE. HE DONT LEAVE THE APARTMENT.

LMAO YA SOME REAL FUNNY NIGGAS LIKE COME ON PROPANE P I MUST ADMIT. YOU GOT ALOT OF DUDES ON THIS SITE THAT BE SUCKING YOU OFF THREW THERE ETHERNET CABLE. LIKE ALWAYS HOMO THUGS CO SIGNING. BUT THE SAD PART IS THEY THINK THEY SAFE THREW THERE COMP. ONLY PROPANE SAFE. HE DONT LEAVE THE APARTMENT.

tumblr_lgl3xfYuNh1qefakx.gif

so what do you call it when you do it.. the minute i get on .. your suckin me off online..yet you have money to make and bottles to pop remember body ya self my guy your a stan..obbsessed :lol:

NIGGAS AINT MAD THOUGH. SHIT IS FUNNY CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH. LIKE REALLY. WE ALL KNOW THE STORY BEHIN PROPANE AND WHY HE STAY HOME. AND WE KNOW THE REASON WHY OMHOE ASS NIGGAS DONT BANG.. REALLY. DONT BE BOUT IN ON THE COMP IF YOU AINT BOUT IT AT ALL. LMFAO. IM OFF THIS SHIT IMA GO MASTERBATE.

please keep me out of ya thaughts while u beat off toy .. i stay on your mind .. its kinda homo .. anonymous stalkers :lol: :rolleyes:

they robbin mexicans and using that L train for the getaway..." yo son you gotta wait 15 mins for that unlimited kidd...:lol:

tumblr_lgl3xfYuNh1qefakx.gif

so what do you call it when you do it.. the minute i get on .. your suckin me off online..yet you have money to make and bottles to pop remember body ya self my guy your a stan..obbsessed :lol:

WELL DAM MY FAT OBESED FRIEND. YOU DO SURE KNOW ALL THESE FANCY SITES TO GET THESE MOVING MODS. FUCKING LAME. AND YOU SURE DO TAKE THE TIME TO GO SEARCH FOR IT. YOU FAILED MY SON. YOU FAILED EVER SINCE YOU MADE THIS ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE. WATERS.

WELL DAM MY FAT OBESED FRIEND. YOU DO SURE KNOW ALL THESE FANCY SITES TO GET THESE MOVING MODS. FUCKING LAME. AND YOU SURE DO TAKE THE TIME TO GO SEARCH FOR IT. YOU FAILED MY SON. YOU FAILED EVER SINCE YOU MADE THIS ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE. WATERS.

word.. your whole life failed as soon as u made a fake acount to stalk your abusive father since u was to shook to come at me on ya real name .. u frail .. go play with that bb gun on the train.. toy .. got em ..:lol:

they're called .GIFS not mods weirdo .. on another note .. this is a graff forum .. are you going to post better pictures then him? or maybe even show us some of your work and prove that its better then his? because at the end of the day biggie smalls was fatter then most niggas but was also nicer when it came to raps ( we worried about graffiti not how good of shape your in )

they're called .GIFS not mods weirdo .. on another note .. this is a graff forum .. are you going to post better pictures then him? or maybe even show us some of your work and prove that its better then his? because at the end of the day biggie smalls was fatter then most niggas but was also nicer when it came to raps ( we worried about graffiti not how good of shape your in )

OH WORD MY BLOODHOUND WHO ARE YOU SOME TYPE OF SCIENTIST AT GRAFF? :o STOP IT 5.