N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MA SUN NEMILY T.I.SON I SEES YOU RUNNIN ROUND WIT YA NEW DAD IM YA BIOLOGICAL JU HEARD JU STILL MY LIKKLE YUT ALL DEEZ OTHA TOYS B MY STEP CHILDS NERDS GIGZMO MINUST JU HEARD OLD VINO MY NUKKA DEVI WE STILL OUT CHEA JU HEARD D.O.D JU HEARD YA REAL DAD N MOMMY

nigga youre mad bitch made why you concerned about the next nigga go out and do somthing in the street get up pussyboy

YO WAS UP WITH ALL THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT ALL YA NIKKAS IS DOIN IS F@!KING UP THE GAME . DONT YA THINK THE BEST TACTIC FOR THE VS SKWAD IS TO HAVE ALL YA FIGHTING AMONGST EACH OTHER THATS HOW THEY BRING A CRIMINAL ORGINAZATION DOWN THEY START UP LIES RUMORS AND SCARE NIKKAS BY SAYIN YOUR BOY SNITCHED ON U SO THAT U CAN SNITCH ON HIM BEFORE HE DOES IT 2 U THATS HOW THEY BUILD CASES THEY PROABLY LAUGHIN AT ALL YA BEHIND THE SCREEN THATS HOW ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT WORKS >> AT THE END REAL NIKKAS KNOW WHO THE REAL SNITCHES EITHER THEY YOUR CO-DEFENDANT OR PLEADED A DEAL TO GET LESS TIME OR NO TIME .. I BE HEARING THESE OLD 70'S WRITERS AND HOW THEY ALL HELPED EACH OTHER EVEN GAVE A CAN IF A NIGGA RAN OUT OF A COLOR FOR THERE BUBBLE OUTLINE WHILE PAINTIN AND NOT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER THATS UNITY AND LOVE FOR THE CULTURE AND IF ANYONE WENT ONTOP OF ANOTHER WRITER THEY WOULNT GO ABOUT AND START RAGGIN THE OTHER DUDE SHIT THEY WOULD JUST WAIT TO SEE EACH OTHER AND SHOOT THE FAIR ONE THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE NO BACK AND FOURTH SHIT THATS A BITCH MOVE COMMON NYC WRITERS YA SHOULD BE UNITED YA THE MECCA OF THIS GRAFF SHIT TURNED THE TABLES AROUND AND BRING IT TO THE CITY!!!!!!! .......