N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

stop it 5 .. i SEE where u goin but shit looks nothing alike..connery been fuckin with sabe for years .. he didnt just stumble upon his throw up ..and shark it .. some of u new niggas need to do the knowledge b4 u speak

shuan micheals whats the prognosis my 5 :cool:

THESE NIGGAS IS RETARDS MY SLIME

IM AN OG KST MEMBER ME AND SABE USED TO BATTLE BACK IN THE DAYS IN THE TRAP HOUSE ON KINGS BRIDGE

KINGS STOMPIN TOYS ALL DAY ERRRRRRRR DAY!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

jesus does not like graffiti .. satan does.. satan manhandles jesus saves with broad tip unipaints threw the rectal.. american me style pause nhjc na mean my fly.. :eek:

im not confined to the restrictions of religion. nobody needs to be a devoted christian to believe in satan or jesus. in my eyes, graffiti has nothin to do with accepting jesus or accepting satan as your god..idk maybe thats just me. as corrupted as society/government is, i doubt graffiti will make a dent on the vehicle of corruption and evil that the illuminati has drove down our throats

ay yo

tellin dudes to rub it on their chest, anal rape

you givin me some nast visuals whats going on here pal?

easy my flea.. dont play next to the fire .. you allready know the flame be hot!! get ya mind out of tat territory ..damn kidset done turned you out ayooooooooooo:eek: :eek:

im not confined to the restrictions of religion. nobody needs to be a devoted christian to believe in satan or jesus. in my eyes, graffiti has nothin to do with accepting jesus or accepting satan as your god..idk maybe thats just me. as corrupted as society/government is, i doubt graffiti will make a dent on the vehicle of corruption and evil that the illuminati has drove down our throats

if graffiti had no impact against the powers that be they wouldnt go to such great lengths to stop it.