N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TAKE IT MAD SERIOUS. AND YOU THINK YOUR SLICK ALWAYS PULLING OUT THE " I STARTED THAT LINGO" BULLSHIT CARD, BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHO STARTED IT. MAYBE YOU WERE A PART OF THE BEGINNING STAGES MY BLUB,, BUT YOU DID NOT START THAT VANACULAR, YOU AINT THAT SPECTACULAR,,, MOST OF YOUR UPS ARE IN BUILDING STAIRWELLS AND THE FREEDOMS. OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WAY TOO OVER WEIGHT AND OUT OF SHAPE TO DODGE DEEEETECT AND HIS MILZ. SO STOP IN 100-95........ STOP IT

Shut up fat nikka, and proceed with ya self promotion. That you oh so blatantly

have criticized in the past.

Aint noone mad here, i laugh, cuz i already know when we bump heads you gonna say sumthing like

" I DONT TAKE 12OZ THAT SERIOUS MY GUY ", or utilize that im affiliated with the homie Remo.

Blah blah blah......

And dont talk about takin the net serious or not, when jus a few days ago, you was talking about azel on here and how u was gonna blah blah blah ...... so dont even go there , about "not taking it serious"

AZEL KNOWS WHAT IT IS .. AND WHY I WAS COMMIN AT HIM SIDEWAYS .. YOU DONT SO MIND YA NECK PUSSY .. I WONT EVEN PUT THAT KID ON BLAST SINCE HE SENT ME LIKE 5 PMS IN THE PAST TO DAYS SOUNDIN LIKE A BRAND NEW MAN .. NIGGAS CATCH AMNESIA WHEN THEY GET PRESSED .. DAMN HEARD SON LOST SOME TEETH THIS MORNING .. BUT WE WILL LEAVE THAT STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY

AS FOR YOU .. IT SOUND LIKE YOU BEEN ON MY DICK AND WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT NEVER DID ALL OF A SUDDEN U COMMIN OUT THE SIDE OF YA FACE ...NIGA U KNOW WHO I BE SLOW YA SPEED UP ..IF U WANNA GET IN TOUCH HOLLA AT REMERCURY IM IN QUEENS ALL DAY FARROCK AMERICA JAMAICA FLUSH OWN CROWN CITY YOU KNOW THE PARTS WERE NIGGAS BUST THEY GUNS AT NOT THE SPIKEY HAIRED HERBS RESIDE I MEAN YOU WANNA BE AN INTERNET TUFF GUY SO BE IT WE CAN BOTH PLAY THAT GAME AINT NO SLANG IN WHAT IM TALKIN RIGHT NOW

YO POKE .. U HERE ME UP THERE .. TELL YA SONS TO BE EASY THEY WRECKLESS OUT HERE .. RUNNIN AROUND WITH NIGGAS WHO GOT BROOMSTICKS STUCK IN THEY BUTT ..WHOA .. :lol: :lol:

BECAUSE YUR A TOY IS A STRAIGHT STALKER FROM CINCINATTI .. STOP IT MY FLEA .. I DIDNT START THE LINFGO UP BY MYSELF BUT THE NIGGAS WHO CONTRIBUTED DNT SEEM TO BE ON HERE ANYMORE TO HOLD THE FORT DOWN WITH ME SO BEAT IT HERBIAN YOU FAIL .. I MADE THE SHIT HOT NIGGAS DICK RODE IT WHEN I CARRIED IT AND SWITCHED IT .. PAUSE

my man is weighing in at the rictor levels and son wants to come on 12oz every now n then trying to flaunt his mess. your shit aint even all that slime. you can do a throwup. WOWWWWWWWWWWW and your "P" be looking like an "e" anyway most of the time. and tons of your handstyles are noxer stamps. aside from you being a skuf jock you never went nowhere with your career. never made no eyes peel. your not a toy post. but your nobody to talk down on anyone and then claim your not taking it serious. see someone such as myself can sit here and laugh all day. at the end of the day real ones know who it is on this side. and those who know. know real writers can burn! tubular wavery. far out and long gone in another galaxy. and your not muslim. you suck balls on the reggie miller.

YO POKE .. U HERE ME UP THERE .. TELL YA SONS TO BE EASY THEY WRECKLESS OUT HERE .. RUNNIN AROUND WITH NIGGAS WHO GOT BROOMSTICKS STUCK IN THEY BUTT ..WHOA .. :lol: :lol:

dont dare speak on the dead about watching how i speak or what i think.

as for the homie remo, i will do that. say no more sucka.

BECAUSE YUR A TOY IS A STRAIGHT STALKER FROM CINCINATTI .. STOP IT MY FLEA .. I DIDNT START THE LINFGO UP BY MYSELF BUT THE NIGGAS WHO CONTRIBUTED DNT SEEM TO BE ON HERE ANYMORE TO HOLD THE FORT DOWN WITH ME SO BEAT IT HERBIAN YOU FAIL .. I MADE THE SHIT HOT NIGGAS DICK RODE IT WHEN I CARRIED IT AND SWITCHED IT .. PAUSE

i see where your melon is steering my hocked loogey,, but your far off. cincinatti is an old friend who surely was a great part of the spectacular vanacular upbringing,, but he is not i as in your not that smart. but you see how your whole story changed!?! now all of a sudden you didnt start it. SMH. clown

annnnnnnnnnyway its obvious when the best of the best are at test propane a lame and can only respond to the higher ups with a ""<3"".......... wheres your fat flappin greesey lips at now pussy. and whore is noone special either but son will def break your fat protected jaw with one or two of the old ones n twos you snooze you looooooooooooooose.

So you condone, the art going over classic gates, tags that been rocking for 20+ years, People who have passed on.... or quit doing graf period....

because that is what we were talking about? or we were talking about the use of someones vocab? You condone the fact that you're lame lil friend VED goes over legends with a STOLEN name?

i see where your melon is steering my hocked loogey,, but your far off. cincinatti is an old friend who surely was a great part of the spectacular vanacular upbringing,, but he is not i as in your not that smart. but you see how your whole story changed!?! now all of a sudden you didnt start it. SMH. clown

SMH BAFOON .. AS YOU SAID .. I WAS PART OF THE WHOLE WAVE THAT STARTED IT.. AND I CHANGED IT .. WHEN I CHANGED IT EVERYONE RODE THE WAVE .. DO THE KNOWLEDGE .. YOU SURE DO SOUND LIKE CINCINATTI THO .. YOU SURE U AINT HIM .. DUDE USE TO PM ME TO COMMAND THE SLANG EDITORIAL SMH

uncle tease from what i hear your doing good with your life working hard dating a nice lady etc...

no need to catch an assault charge feel me?

Whats good nephew.... no doubt, and none of these lames would even repeat the shit they say here

to me in RealTime...... even if im a toy, no name, washed up... etc etc etc etc that they blab about.

And yep... doing good homie, chillaxing and maxin'.

Who the fuck are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me motherfucker, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon motherfuckers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse.

peace to the homie Carlito