N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why dont remo and them make a graff mural... oh wait they cant do pieces...

its the principle of the whole thing...or havve we forgotten the rules?

he wants to paint that mural well he's gotta claim it which means hold it down.

you think you can come in paint leave the city and take credit for that pwall shit?

you dont run and gun...you stake your claim.

tired of kids painting from city to city and crying their shit gets ragged, what do u expect??

out of towners....take a picture it WILL last longer.

:lol:

of course remo can do a piece he rather bomb btb nigga bombing thoro bitch! Most writers rather do bombs cuz they have no patience i mean look at per he can do burners but his bomb is wat ever id rather see a remo bomb then a remo piece its classic by the way yo poster wavery post some good shit gee im trying check out some old classic 2 line flicks south bronx raw hardcore real bombing shit niggas these days got no style i think its time to school them again

its the principle of the whole thing...or havve we forgotten the rules?

he wants to paint that mural well he's gotta claim it which means hold it down.

you think you can come in paint leave the city and take credit for that pwall shit?

you dont run and gun...you stake your claim.

tired of kids painting from city to city and crying their shit gets ragged, what do u expect??

out of towners....take a picture it WILL last longer.

:lol:

real talk

who.... Colo i respect seedoe never seen u up damn post where u at gee i wanna see that flavor i think ya all bugging bebo who the fuck is that jaone sane smith ummm who else o yea cant forget envy i still never even seen a envy piece or spek piece but im sure they can burn and wayz jee since eno brt btc real bronx writers ill give it to noxer and skuf for bk and old e of course

and yerske wadup yers where eva u at its that nigga u might know who it is from da 914 o yeah nast seep stor is getting up nose chef merk but comon switch ure style up already try something different jest nes tvt the list goes on i heard the whole freedom tunnel is getting buffed why would they waste there time doing that fucking retarts