N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Could be downtown Amtrack....Im not 100% sure

43rd btwn 10 and 11 mad nikkas is up in that shit

ARE YOU RETARTED??? Like actually though why would anyone disclose where spots are to some fucking herb who's asking on 12oz? Whoever asked about this spot i hope you go there and get bagged you fucking moron.

Listen ya fkn blithering idiot... i asked where it was ... the pic there i posted is fkn old as hell..

And i asked for recent pics..... Noone said anything about going there ya fkn moron.

So watch ya tone ya fkn non-descript bitch , or state ya name.

way to blow up the spot retard

nikka who cares you act like the boys is gonna lay up there every second every day i dont get the concept of nikkas getting mad if sum1 says where the spot is if it looks sus dont hit it come back another day real cops dont care about graff unless you get caught in the act and most of the time they dont call vs to the prescient cause they don take them serious so take the stick out ya ass you prolly have nothing o worry about any way chump

IM NOT FROM NY ??? LOL DUDE YOU GOT NO CLUE WHO THE FUCK YOURE EVEN TALKING TO .... STATE YA NAME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

THE PIC WAS FOUND .. AND DATED FROM 2003.......

IF ITS NOT, THEN OH WELL ITS WRONG AND I STAND CORRECTED.

YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE BITCHING RIGHT NOW , DANGER DAN....

AINT NUTTIN DANGEROUS ABOUT YOU.

------EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BRINGING MORE ATTENTION TO THE SHIT, THEN MY INITIAL QUESTION....... CASE CLOSED.

Yeah imageshack is givin head today. That picture is from 2008 most likely.

OK OK .. thanks for the enlightment thou... as i found it and was fairly sure it was dated 03 ish... but like i said i could be wrong..

But there really is no spot blowing on a spot thats visible from the streets or land level... unless its fresh and new, or undiscovered.... I jus never peeped it before, or where it was.

Graffiti Politics smh i dont wanna hear any more opinions from nikkas that aint active idc who your teams what year you use to do it shout out to nikkas dats old school and still active regardless of there current situations kids, warrants,careers, open cases, bump bump bump