N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

DSC_5356.JPG

DSC_5361.JPG

Curvy cutie Kim Kardashian was seen driving this bad boy through Queens last week. No surprise that she had the expensive sound system in this graffiti-laden cube truck jacked up way past 11 and was listening to Gabriella Cilmi's hit song, "Sweet About Me," on repeat.

Time Out New York voted it the best song of 2008 calling it, "a typically ace tune for this 17-year-old Aussie, and her unassumingly sexy delivery brought it all home." It's pretty obvious that, among other things, Kim has an ear for a good song.

POSTED BY CHRISTOPHER ON 1/06/2009 02:41:00 AM

LABELS: GRAFFITI TRUCK , KIM KARDASHIAN

http://quiteallright.blogspot.com/2009/01/kim-kardashians-graffiti-truck.html

Taylor+Swift+Graffiti+Truck.jpg

After spending a week in NYC to host Saturday Night Live, Taylor Swift jetted out of town to collect a bunch of CMA Awards. But you can sure bet that while she was visiting the Big Apple she needed a quick and incognito way to get around town. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me the other day when I was walking down 55th Street and there when I looked up was this blonde-tressed young lady sitting behind the wheel of this beautiful graffiti truck. Could it be Taylor Swift in a hot pink emblazoned graffiti truck? I can't be entirely sure because there was no signs of her current love interest Taylor Lautner anywhere. She made a quick dash into Au Bon Pain on 55th Street to grab a chocolate croissant and a large cup of coffee and parked the truck out front for a few minutes. Luckily, she narrowly avoided getting a ticket. Those country stars sure are good at avoiding dramatic situations. She's got a good color sense too.