N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fills over outlines

shut the fuck up.. i cringe when i see fuckin toys blurt this out.... that doesnt apply when ur a 16 year old doing ugly ass unreadasble sloppy cutty 1 letter gay throw ups and your ragging old heads who been writing since you were in diapers... id much rather see a desa outline than that mess... fall back stop ruining what we have left of graffiti and show some respect. you dont rag a vfr or id ugg or ae21 outline and say "FILL OVER OUTLINE BRO" when theres 30 other blank panels in the station that you could do your ugly throw up on that u thought of less than 5 months ago. not that the desa was a gem or anything it prolly woulda got painted but shit like this fucks up graffiti and gets gems taken away by toy little niggas who just started writing less than 2 years ago

• Like 1

shut the fuck up.. i cringe when i see fuckin toys blurt this out.... that doesnt apply when ur a 16 year old doing ugly ass unreadasble sloppy cutty 1 letter gay throw ups and your ragging old heads who been writing since you were in diapers... id much rather see a desa outline than that mess... fall back stop ruining what we have left of graffiti and show some respect. you dont rag a vfr or id ugg or ae21 outline and say "FILL OVER OUTLINE BRO" when theres 30 other blank panels in the station that you could do your ugly throw up on that u thought of less than 5 months ago. not that the desa was a gem or anything it prolly woulda got painted but shit like this fucks up graffiti and gets gems taken away by toy little niggas who just started writing less than 2 years ago

YOu mad? quitcha bitchin

Desa aint dead so your ae21 argument is flawed, It also wasnt a vintage desa outline so your id ugg argument is flawed. stopit cinco.

Usee been writing for years he know what hes doing

YOu mad? quitcha bitchin

Desa aint dead so your ae21 argument is flawed, It also wasnt a vintage desa outline so your id ugg argument is flawed. stopit cinco

i never said desa was dead flea fall back i also never said it was vintage why you trying to put wordds in my mouth. i said its a lot better than that toy garbage that YOU and your toy friends prolly think is "fire" . its not against the rules to rag the desa its just gay and toy to have that shit there instead of a desa outline that isnt toy... can ur little self conscious post-editing toy brain handle that?

i never said desa was dead flea fall back i also never said it was vintage why you trying to put wordds in my mouth. i said its a lot better than that toy garbage that YOU and your toy friends prolly think is "fire" . its not against the rules to rag the desa its just gay and toy to have that shit there instead of a desa outline that isnt toy... can ur little self conscious post-editing toy brain handle that?

You boogy boarding right now. u bringing up names that had nothing to do with the picture so i had to shut you down. go whine to someone else. honestly unless you were ddesa i dont see why you are pmsing so hard. take the tampon out

its called an example to prove a point ... u dont rag a seen outline... u dont rag a remo outline... it dont matter who i bring into this u dont rag any body whos been writing longer for yous outline with your toy little fill cus most likely that outline looks better than your shit. u didnt shut any one down u edited your post 3 times my son you should edit again and think of an even better response !!!

its called an example to prove a point ... u dont rag a seen outline... u dont rag a remo outline... it dont matter who i bring into this u dont rag any body whos been writing longer for yous outline with your toy little fill cus most likely that outline looks better than your shit. u didnt shut any one down u edited your post 3 times my son you should edit again and think of an even better response !!!

Why you worried about editing my posts to put an emphasis on my point of view? Thats always been a rule fills over outlines. yeah if an outline has been rocking for a long time or if you just respect the nigga that much you let it rock. but at the end of the day those are the rules so stop bitching and move on my Cinderella.

yeah if an outline has been rocking for a long time or if you just respect the nigga that much you let it rock. [/color]but at the end of the day those are the rules so stop bitching and move on my Cinderella.

lol so basically, u agreeing with me but your too toy to admit it ...yo theres a giz outline on my block you should go do a fillin over it ...it dont matter what the rules are if you got toys ragging oldheads in anyway form or kind you are gonna hear people bitch... nough said stop being toy

lol so basically, u agreeing with me but your too toy to admit it ...yo theres a giz outline on my block you should go do a fillin over it ...it dont matter what the rules are if you got toys ragging oldheads in anyway form or kind you are gonna hear people bitch... nough said stop being toy

I said if its old or if you respect em you let it rock. but at the end of the day it is fills over outlines so you cant bitch about them doing their thing. but i see you love to highlight the gods words like scriptures in the bible.