N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mr manhattan no matta what you say you dont know me and who i fuck etc. so you just spittin that 3rd grade i know you are but what am i material which is wack for a nigga to be on in 2011 none the less on a graffiti forum. so nigga eat a dick and choke on it while it slowly crawls down your hole you fukin lame. i hope you wake up BLUE tomorrow morning and your grandmother finds you...

69845259.jpg

My bad ess that i got a life and college degree have a good night my guttershit

Nigga show your college degree on here, lets talk about this now that you brought it up, show us your college degree my dude. cmon son lets be ablut facts and not about buns. you claim you so rightous and got this so called college degree? prove it, post it up on here, lets go my gold fish.

you niggas put graff over everythin witch is a little sad.

Nigga is you serious? you talkin bout US NIGGAS put graff over everything? my dude are you serious? you a member since May 2010 and have over 3700 posts! and you talkin that you niggas got no life shit? cmon son aint noone mad just niggas laughin at you ad puttin you in 120z check my graham cracker.

you sounding real emotional son. im rockin on that cornell university diploma while you got your ged. nigga u aint going have that cash flow for the future...ima just say that much. you have 666 posts of talkin shit my child. y dont u post a picture of wat u write so we can see if u a nobody or a somebody cause it sound like you a anonymous person right about now