N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"spot jocking" is part of NYC graffiti, deal with it. When a "toy" is front of that wall at 4am with a can in hand you think hes gonna remember that Mr.Manhattan doesnt approve or u think hes gonna think about all the internet fame hes gonna get the next day? u made his dream come true papa. you are better off ending the discussion on this and "putting a sock in it"

part of graffiti is getting your own spots not jocking a spot that 1 crew had on lock. spot jocking is the lowest form of graff here young1

do your homework

they really had no right to go over that wall so what diff does it make if another writer decides to shine as well. and as for "part of graffiti is getting your own spots" all you need to do is look at walls and gates that are bombed with tags, one after the other. you think those guys were thinking about getting their own spots or the fact that the spot was available so they made it happen. and the lowest form of graffiti is talkin shit on another writer on an internet forum. and you may have all these rules about graffiti but your really wasting ur time and giving writers more fame

I dont agree with spot jocking and I'm not defending Vil,but in this case half of nyc wanted that spot.Its a live block,this nigga found a spot he liked it and he hit it.Which is more than I can say for half of you people sitting here talking shit about it.If you don't like what he did,go and rag him,but stop being all butthurt on an online forum.Thats not the nyc way.Too much talk and too little action.Thats why out of towners think we're a joke.We gotta show them what NYC is really about.

wtf are you talking about. their was no more room on that wall and the kid straight up clipped shaun. like i said do your homework

that wall aint going anywhere and he hasnt hit it before...

obviously there was room, dick, cause he fit in there. and he didnt clip it either he went around the end of the throwie. keep feeding his fame. and the wall IS gone and its funny isnt it? cause people are still talkin about it

obviously there was room, dick, cause he fit in there. and he didnt clip it either he went around the end of the throwie. keep feeding his fame. and the wall IS gone and its funny isnt it? cause people are still talkin about it

theirs a reason why your a new jack and thats because you dont know whats good with the graffiti culture. do you bruh, drop fillins at a spot that 1 crew has on lock and see where your fame will get you

Say no more,I see how you feel.Expect no more help from me,good luck.Have fun doing "homework". And kingofqueens,I dont want to blow up spots,I know exactly who you are and no one asked for your opinion aight?Im off this crap,have fun y'all.

I know who you are too.. see i can play that game as well! who you are and who i am have nothing to do with vil rocking a fillin on houston! you alk about blowing up spots stick to the topic at hand!

You posting on a thread on a message board expect opinions. dont like em then dont log in!

Say no more,I see how you feel.Expect no more help from me,good luck.Have fun doing "homework". And kingofqueens,I dont want to blow up spots,I know exactly who you are and no one asked for your opinion aight?Im off this crap,have fun y'all.

help from you?

when have you ever helped me god

i really dont want to call you out on anything but you need to look at the table and see whats good with yourself

you people take graff way too fucking seriously. like come on all you people do is bitch and moan and complain about everything like a bunch of bitches, like come on yall should take that shit to oprah! you niggas act like this is politics or something like what any of you say really matters. for a bunch of adult criminals yall act like bitches! peace to everyone who actually goes ou there doing graffiti with at least some sense of style, graff is supposed to be about having fun and destroying shit, not logging into a website to boogy board! if you wanna do that go to rockaway beach my gondolas

i fucks with niggas who take graff way too seriously.. those the ones that gonna split ya wig if you nipped em..like in the bad old days... man i miss those days...:crap:

pass me another coors light bro

Thats the shit i fuck with. cuz thats what i was taught, if you clippin niggas and or raggin em you asking to shoot the one on or get jumped. but it semes that rather then do that people just get on here and complain about others anonymously