N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

read all the things you all wrote and i just want to say thank you for the props and to the people supporting the defacement that it hurts. i never professed to being a graffiti writer but when i arrived in nyc in 78 i quickly met many artists and writers and i would bomb the city up and down manhattan and even bombed the train with pics to prove it. i still never called myself a grafitti writer although i use spray paint and i legally(and illegally) paint all over the city(soon to paint over 100 gates in nyc,legally). i make paintings with spray paint and i think i have a lot to offer the graffiti world. one thing i do know is that when you dis someone you should have a really good reason and hopefully improve what as there before. its an act of violence and aggression and it really does hurt but i know that doing public art you set yourself up for that. i did the mural purely out of love, i didnt and dont get paid to paint walls. i dont believe in hurting someone especially someone you dont even know. if the tags on top of my painting were meant to hurt me well they did. i dont know these guys and dont really understand their motive other than maybe a frustrated attempt at attention. i hope they get their pleasure but i doubt they truly will benefit in any way. ouch!

graffiti will be graffiti.........................i love it mayne NYC where ya @

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol i dont know them.

i just dont see any point in hating on someone for being up

lol first of all, i never seen that shit in my life.

nobodys hating on anyone for being up

niggas are shitting on him because

1. that shit is garbage. nobody knows what the fuck that sloppy ass cutty shit says

2. more importantly, he sidebusted the fuck out of shaun and all those rfc ppp btc niggas who banged that shit out propper... nigga squeezed his 7 inch by 14 inch cutty ass " FILLIN " right in the middle and made a mess out of it.

YO Y YA NIGAS H8IN OMG HE GETIN HIS UPS B :lol:

No offense to remo or shaun but ya hatin on vils fills yet remo shit aint outlined and shaun shit looks just as bad as vils throwup bad!! But watever the freshest shit there is ate and enoe ... But watever ya niggas be hatin wild on here thats why he paints ya dont..

the kid jocked the smallest spot ever in between two writers that put way more work in. makes him look bad for not getting his own spot