N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

MY PINKY IN YA STINKY???? AYYYYYYYYYO. PAUSE MY GREAT GRANDSON. FALL BACK WITH THAT SHIT U SOUNDIN WYLE MO ON THIS. NIGGAS IS THE OPPASITE OF WAVEY STR8 UP AND DOWN. WTF KINDA SHIT U ON MY NIGGA WHAT U THINK THIS IS???? COMIN 2 U LIVE FROM FRESH POND ROAD MY NIGGA WE GETTIN IT GULLY ON THIS SIDE...WATS UR OCCUPATION... U NIGGAS IS ACTIN LIKE BITCHES... AINT U KNOW??? JEALOUSY A FEMALE TR8 MY NIGGA. UR ARMS AINT LONG ENOUGH 2 BOX WITH THE GODS. U A STR8 CORNBALL NIGGA. STOP IT CINCO. RFDUBSTEP[/color][/color][/font][/size][/color][/b]
Fresh pond is full of polish bakeries and pet stores, what you reppin b?

yo that cave up above is fire son. i cant even believe homeboy put horns up in his "e" thats crazy yo... word! niggas need to take lessons on how graff is to be done from niggas that post to self promo up on here. Caves is the truth fellas, dont hate just thank the cat. Yo caves holla at me i wanna link and take you out for some cappacino.

AT THE END OF THE DAY YKAY YOUR A TOY I DONT EVN NO WHY BIRDASS NIGGAZ LIKE YOU GET ON HERE WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY YA SHIT IS HOT:lol: :lol: FOR REAL YOUNG MAN LOOK AT YA SHIT:shook: :shook: GO PRACTICE PLEASE YOU MAKEING THE BX LOOK REAL BAD NAH ITS TO LATE FOR THAT OUT MY PINKY IN YA STINKY;)[/size]

Get off my DISCO STICK my Grannys tampon you tryna ride my wave when you my slave YokeToys all diday im bronx ambassador you frik a dilz i make the streets look good you stay in your hood my Charmine ass wipe you gonna hate dieing cause you gonna die hating (Noreaga Voice)=WHAT WHAT!!!!