Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaYoH

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Graffiti is back on the subway it looks like mta is going to let this run but not the real graffiti

Pay to Play!

I saw this on the line yesterday I wonder how much that shit would cost.........

funny when I peeped it , it reminded me that the only rap album I have ever seen advertised on the subway was Tupac's All eyes on me album do any of yall remember that

am I bugging?

Funny how after all the money spent over the last 30 years to keep the trains clean, they would end up with a foot in their mouth accepting money to put images and symbols and colors BACK on the trains. Kicking and screaming, the trains have ended up covered reguardless.

NYC transit is run by low IQ human beings who can't think past the end of their nose.

so that train wrap cost $250,000 to run for a few months. If every graffiti writer donated $1 to the cause, we should wrap trains in some classic pieces like DONDI pieces, etc. just to make a point.

Pay to Play!

I saw this on the line yesterday I wonder how much that shit would cost.........

funny when I peeped it , it reminded me that the only rap album I have ever seen advertised on the subway was Tupac's All eyes on me album do any of yall remember that

am I bugging?

MTA is making a killing off of this. i cant remember about the tupac album

Graffiti is back on the subway it looks like mta is going to let this run but not the real graffiti. Target is killing the trains lol

that shit is tuff like a fresh pair of gators