N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ur truely a internet thug all i see is you poppin shit.pop off when u see me..your fingers is prolly odee brolic from pushin them keys hard poppin shit..your probly a fat kid thats lazy an sits behind a computer all day lmao

actually i aint and trust that if you got your shit fucked up by darks trust that i would lace your shit so hard youll move out the state, beleeee dat!:mad:

U HATEN ON BTM YA NIGGAS SEEN THE VID U SEEN THE PROOF SO WATTUP WEST COAST B WE B COMIN THRU 2 UR CITY WE RACKEN POLOS AND LACOSTE AND NORTHFACE AND THINGS U BROKE NIGAS DONT NO ABOUT U NIGAS CANT STOP IT WE FELONS B DONT B MAD CUS U HATIN . IS U HATIN CUS U MAD OR IS U MAD CUS U HATIN I CANT TELLWE DOIN OUR THING WE DOIN THE NYC COMIN FROM WESTCOAST SHOWIN LUV NA MEAN DA FRESH COAST CUMIN THRU 2 YA TOWN FROM DA LEFT COAST 2 DA 5 BOROS WIT DIS GRAF SHIT

U PUSSY GAY HIPSTER FIGHT IS THE NAME OF THE VIDEO U POSTED CANT FUCK WITH THE REAL HOOD THATS WHY YAH STAY IN MANHATTAN MOSTLY COME TO THE HOOD YAH HIPPY ASS GET SHOT UP AND ROBED FOR THE GATOR OFF YAH LACOSTE SHIRT OVER THIS WEST COAST EAST COAST BEEF DIDNT U LEARN TUPAC DIED FIRST.... TALKING ALOT OF SHIT GET FUCKED UP WE DONT FIGHT LIKE THEM FUCKING KIDS THEY ALL PUSSY IN THAT VIDEO AND THEY ALL GET PUT ON THEY NECK SHUT YAH DRY ASS UP KID

Some of the most ignorant shit on this site. I can't believe how niggas speak just to try and appear hard. lmao. Young toyz! Unfit for the part of a true graff head. Killing the vibe man. Post flicks. I wonder how many months or years heads are gonna be talkin shit about niggas puttin in work. lol. Because your not from New York City your a hipster or your soft. lol. Any of you dudes complain happen to walk around New York City lately. Bunch of clones out there. Robots. Niggas in New York look horrible. Walkin around with small pants mega tight with sparkling rubys on their shirts and hats. lmao. Complainin about hipsters. Look around at how everyone dresses in NYC. Horrible!!!!!!!!!! Everyone looks the same. Young niggas walkin around mad stiff with tight low jeans.

"didnt u know, tupac died first"

wowww

im positive the mother fucker who typed that out had somethin to do with hip hop in brooklyn in 1996... he prolly played with mad guns and still writes mad graffiti. lol

if you take claim for someone suppsedly killing tupac, than i got DIBS on machine gun funk. id like credit for that.

and sky's the limit. i helped with that.