N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
u jus mad cus u aren't very aerodynamic...jealous smh

i can get aerodynamic when necessary my greaseball ..and i do it the right way all the way live ..check my track record ..act like you dont know .. toy..lol 12 oz still full of soft ass toys hidin behind that screen ..niggas know who i be ..who you tho...GOT EMMMM:lol: .. PEACE TO THE GODS ..GONE WIT THE WIND

smh ..toys wouldnt understand that my germ its cool to do gay aerodynamic ugly ass throw ups smashed together nowadays ..mixin ten styles into one ..toys leading toys lookin up to toys nyc 2010 ..im just happy to see these niggas up instead of all this toy shit on this website

Yo yo salute hommie welcome my g code gangsta.....

CHILL MY SLIME U CANT RIDE THE WAVE WITH THE BIG KAHOONAS MY GERBILE..HOW U GONNA BOX WIT THE GAWDS U FUCKEN WIT PITBULLS MY HAMSTER ARM. PEACE 2 ALLAH....GOD SPEED..IIGHT WAVY[/size][/color][/b]

failure at its finest my geometry test..i come equipt wit the cheat sheet..smh at some queens toy ridin the wave ..i round house kick you off ya boogie board duke..POKE rest in power my g..i kno you spinnin in ya grave watchin these fools make a joke out of your burough ..and niggas complain about cali niggas hittin new york wit body blows givin ny snotty nose..i rather see them niggas then hatin toys like this anonymous dick rider..word 2 allah:rolleyes:

good shit posting my firsties brother and your the herb your an internet fiend i saw you make a post saying your dunzo with the internet graffiti and all that but why is it that like 5 minutes after that i see you posting again.get some help.im not ashamed of that fill in either my man everyone starts out shitty

lol

My dude I'm just saying you mentioned zect and sento in the same breathe blasphemy 2ndly lord you cant ask them btm heads to know about history cause they outta townersnthey venture off paitning everything in sight. That's how they got like back streets and alleys they gist walk and paint us and nyers don't stress them. 3rd if niggas really feel offended about btw crushing NYC then do something about it if not shut the fuck up, if you really sitting around booty hurt cause niggas is crushing your town you a fat smelly pussy and needs a life, whatyku eat don't make me shit. Let them niggas do them you do you. And lastly you can't compete against crackheads man... They bet based out looking like pookie and paint hard body. That's cool, I still actively paint, but I like the finer things in life like a job, my own place, flat screen TVs(1080p) I'm sorry I don't rack all day and live from couch to couch, I like having a saving account and health / life insurance. Rustoleum and Montana don't pay me to empty there cans so I good. They well be gone in a year or 2 and another crew or writer will crush the city, question is will that be you? Or will you be on 12oz spectating?

Dirty D holler.....

I see wat ur sayin godd, mayb i shudnt have said sento...

but like i said i dnt hate on these cats gettin up. i give em props for blowin shit up na mean.

jus dont like seein the niggass and spots i grew up lookin at gett dissed is all b. wat if it was an old phame or dek throwy?

and trustt me dougie, i aint no all cityy king, but i aint a spectator either ;)

ITS OKAY BABY U DONT GOTTA GET MAD AND START TYPIN PARAGRAPHS. STATE YA NAME U GREMLIN AS IF IM OFFENDED BY SUM TOY FROM STATEN ISLAND U MUSLIM NIGGA TERRORIST SAND NIGGER. . I JEW JITSU JAM MY DICK UP IN YOUR MOMS CAT'S ANUS AND RAPE YOUR LITTLE SISTER's FRIENDS MY 149TH STREET BEEF PATTY WITH SWISS CHEESE. SMH I NEVA HERD OF U KEEP BANGIN PRAISE B 2 ALLAH IIGHT WAVY LOCO[/color][/u][/b]

your shit aint even close to funny.. and u never heard of him well then you havent heard of anything at all you toy