N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

lol you see u didnt deny that u got beat up by buzz .. and ma career is slow ? you ignorant white boy lol

deny what a story tale from a story teller! i got storys for days ...realize that half the niggas u talk shit about have been in the game longer and are nicer theres nothing you can possibly do in those measly hands of yours..

especially talk shit about niggas who run ya hood lol your a oxy moron!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Look at the far right corner, you can see the zect's t

5016313394_83f291be23_b.jpg

fills over outlines and com did a 1 letter ... a full throw up is the rules .. next up is someone to do an actual hot straight letter over it or let it rock for a while .. solid fills in a rally over a 1 letter over a hollow .. thats graff rules .. stop tryna cause beef over corny shit

ill smack each and everyone of you herbs dickriding eachother

YA NIGGUHS TALK LIKE GRAFF BEEF IS GANGSTA, YA NIGGUHS IS NOT GANGSTA HALF THE NIGGUHS ON HERE DONT EVEN BANG STR8 TALK & I ALREADY KNOW SOME NEXT NIGGUH GON BE LIKE' "OHH I SQUEEZE THE HAMMER LET IT OFF ON NIGGUHS THIS THIS & THE 3RD" NIGGUH PLZ SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ IF YOU REALLY DOIN THAT & YOU ABOUT IT YOU WOULDNT BE TALKIN BOUT IT CUZ U KNOW WHAT YOU DOES NAH MEAN.... SO KEEP BANGIN

nah homey you mistaken, you never called me a cop pork chop or whatever your corny gay saying is that you claim you called me in the past..your the only writer i know that calls a fill in a "FILLING''. nigga we aint at no dentist office gettin r teef fixed you platano lookin faggot...we write graff and do fillins fool. you need to take graf 101 over from your idles like free5 or who ever you look up to dick head. i aint mad at you just correctin you dummy, dont be takin my shit to the heart fool, just take it as advise and or corrections my doodle....:lol[/size][/font]: [/color][/b][/font]

Since ya giving spell check 101 to nikkas. Its... 'Our teeth' , NOT 'r teef'.....

And its. 'Idols' ,NOT 'idles'

Also its 'correcting' ,NOT 'correctin'

And last but not least

Its.....'Advice'. NOTTTT 'advise'

See how stupid it sounds to correct a nikkas typos. Thank u have a great day.

Since ya giving spell check 101 to nikkas. Its... 'Our teeth' , NOT 'r teef'.....

And its. 'Idols' ,NOT 'idles'

Also its 'correcting' ,NOT 'correctin'

And last but not least

Its.....'Advice'. NOTTTT 'advise'

See how stupid it sounds to correct a nikkas typos. Thank u have a great day.

yew stoopit, yeo

YA NIGGUHS TALK LIKE GRAFF BEEF IS GANGSTA, YA NIGGUHS IS NOT GANGSTA HALF THE NIGGUHS ON HERE DONT EVEN BANG STR8 TALK & I ALREADY KNOW SOME NEXT NIGGUH GON BE LIKE' "OHH I SQUEEZE THE HAMMER LET IT OFF ON NIGGUHS THIS THIS & THE 3RD" NIGGUH PLZ SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ IF YOU REALLY DOIN THAT & YOU ABOUT IT YOU WOULDNT BE TALKIN BOUT IT CUZ U KNOW WHAT YOU DOES NAH MEAN.... SO KEEP BANGIN

ill let semi twirl ya..we let off ask these niggas theY talk shit. we catch theM, give EM what they wanted . and then they talk shit how the cru ait real cuz we got gunz .. and cry cuz its unfair................niggas life aint fair . SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA REMO I C U ON HERE HOLLA FOR THE TWIRL

fills over outlines and com did a 1 letter ... a full throw up is the rules .. next up is someone to do an actual hot straight letter over it or let it rock for a while .. solid fills in a rally over a 1 letter over a hollow .. thats graff rules .. stop tryna cause beef over corny shit

no offense, i could give two shits bout com or the 'rules' u talkin...zect is a bklyn legend and niggas shud respect his shit (throwy, fill, straight, handstyle, or w.e it is), cuz hes prolly had that spot for years.

i bet if it was a sento throwy gone over, niggas would b trynna crucify gusto real talk :D

no offense, i could give two shits bout com or the 'rules' u talkin...zect is a bklyn legend and niggas shud respect his shit (throwy, fill, straight, handstyle, or w.e it is), cuz hes prolly had that spot for years.

i bet if it was a sento throwy gone over, niggas would b trynna crucify gusto real talk :D

Yo lord...... Please don't ever compare sento and homeboy... Not in the same league, category, book, level, or at the same pace. That's like saying David lee doing his thing for years again Kobe bryant..... Stop that my Russian bull that shit don't adds up lord.....

oh shit devi down wit O2D? Im out that crue f that! yo O2D is for the birds now that devi down wit it. We gots to clean up the books this wknd and stop puttin toys down wit crues we run. KLOPS, FIBS, CAVES, ADIK, PACIFIER, KETCH, PROGRAM, BLUE SLOP...We the shit VZTMOB...[/color][/b]

push my crew... XYZ

Yo lord...... Please don't ever compare sento and homeboy... Not in the same league, category, book, level, or at the same pace. That's like saying David lee doing his thing for years again Kobe bryant..... Stop that my Russian bull that shit don't adds up lord.....

i aint comparin them b, im jus sayin thesee btm cats shud respect the older heads that been smashin the boros long b4 they showed up... nigggas shud stomp out the toys, and leave the historyy na meann. no beeff doee dougiee